GMs are drooling over Jabari at this point

Tcali

Save it an use it on a pass-rusher.

well--i say spend on both....save it somewhere smart---like not paying mediocre to awful linemen tens of millions of dollars.

Can you believe what we pay the pile of crap we call linemen on this team??.Its staggering.

Are they really drooling over an undrafted player with 4 career interceptions. I agree, he's having a good season, but you're kidding yourself if you think his offseason will compare to that of Nate Clements

Depends entirely on the crop of FA CB's. From what I recall, it's not a good year for teams looking for one.

Depends entirely on the crop of FA CB's. From what I recall, it's not a good year for teams looking for one.

I think he'll sign well, certainly more than we'll be wiling to pay considering we've invested in McKelvin, but I just want everyone to realize that barring an additional 5 picks, he's not being drooled over.

I think he'll sign well, certainly more than we'll be wiling to pay considering we've invested in McKelvin, but I just want everyone to realize that barring an additional 5 picks, he's not being drooled over.

Maybe. But the Bills will probably lose him anyway.

Durrrrr, interceptions are all that matter, durrrrr. Do you watch the games? I'm sure NFL GMs just turn to the stat page on NFL.com and pay based on that. They dont actually WATCH the games, that would be stupid right? I guarantee you that Greer gets over 5-6 mil a year...

I don't think anyone's going to argue he'll get NC money. But if you think GMs aren't lustily looking at Greer, you're fooling yourself.

And re-signing him isn't as easy as saying, "Here's a contract. You're re-signed." Unless we franchise him, which is untenable, given the givens of ~$10M for a franchised CB and a full stable of CBs that the FO drafted in anticipation of losing Greer. Takes two to tango, and vouchsafe that Greer and his agent are waiting until Feb. to dance.

The only good thing for the Bills is that he's really inspired to play lights-out for the rest of the year as he's done for the past year and a half. Hopefully, we can make use of it.

well--i say spend on both....save it somewhere smart---like not paying mediocre to awful linemen tens of millions of dollars.

Can you believe what we pay the pile of crap we call linemen on this team??.Its staggering.

I think it starts from the middle on the OL...They need a good center....Until they have one they will not be able to run the ball.

They need a DE who can rush the passer....Greer will be gone to the highest bidder come Feb.

imo jabari is gone, someone's going to sign him to a huuuge contract in the offseason

Just fyi....there is hope that he stays. The last issue of Bills Digest has an article titled "Greer not looking to test free agent waters." It goes on to quote him on how he loves the area and wants to stay. We might be able to keep him at a home town discount if the FO is so inclined. It even says they are in negotiations right now.