Trent

Tcali

Does his decision making and reflexes seem a bit slower than before the concussion?-He is looking like(in more ways than one) Kurt Warner after his concussions. Just doesn't seem the same---feeling the passrush....getting rid of the ball..just overall not as physically quick or sharp.

Maybe i'm imagining it but...

Does his decision making and reflexes seem a bit slower than before the concussion?-He is looking like(in more ways than one) Kurt Warner after his concussions. Just doesn't seem the same---feeling the passrush....getting rid of the ball..just overall not as physically quick or sharp.

people are afraid to confront the concussion issue

good point....he rallied for that game...-but overall since the injury.....

Teams have figured out his tendencies. They have figured out the Buffalo Bills.

This doesn't mean we're done. It means you need to adjust.

Teams have figured out his tendencies. They have figured out the Buffalo Bills.

This doesn't mean we're done. It means you need to adjust.

I see him moving and thinking slower out there. Reaction time looks like a post concussion player. Just what I see.

it looks like teams have figured out how to take Evans out of the game. Reed's injury compounds this problem. Need to adjust

Well that play that was tipped at the very end was very good. I think 9 out of 10 times, that's a TD. Had he connected on that one, we would have probably won.

Amazing isn't it?

Nope. Just the O-line sux.

His flaws are coming out a little more each game..Overall though I think he will be a pretty decent qb for us..He at some point has to take a chance once in awhile and fire the ball into good coverage at Lee and let the man make a play..To take the sure thing every time takes away some chances for your big play guys to make plays for you..He took those two sacks before Lindell missed that fg and I almost had a anurysm..Take a chance once in awhile..

His flaws are coming out a little more each game..Overall though I think he will be a pretty decent qb for us..He at some point has to take a chance once in awhile and fire the ball into good coverage at Lee and let the man make a play..To take the sure thing every time takes away some chances for your big play guys to make plays for you..He took those two sacks before Lindell missed that fg and I almost had a anurysm..Take a chance once in awhile..

He did at one point when he threw in between double coverage to Lee Evans and Lee made a great catch.

it is a fact he is a trent dilfer manage the game qb. you need a running game to win with a qb like trent. our line sucks. and lynch is the worst top speed in the NFL for a running back. you see how slow he looked on that catch at the beginning of the game? my god. Jamal lewis tops out faster than him.

He did at one point when he threw in between double coverage to Lee Evans and Lee made a great catch.

I must have missed that one..I have to admit that this game was very aggravating to watch..I did some channel flipping and missed a few plays..2 of them were the defensive touchdowns... :thumbsup: