Pretenders

davefan66

1. Outcoached...AGAIN!

Hey Mangenius, way to teach your player to step out of bounds while recovering a kickoff.

2. We cannot run the ball.

Don't need to say a thing here!

3. Stupid penalties.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Nice hold on Moormans run.

4. PLEASE BLOCK FOR EDWARDS!

Man, we can really see the difference when he has blocking, darn near picks

apart the opposing D with good bloocking, looks rather ordinary with zero blocking.

5. Not ready for prime-time players.

Move over SNL, these are truly the NOT READY FOR PRIME-TIME PLAYERS!

Second game in a row were we just gave up. I don't know what it is, we come out like gangbusters

then all of a sudden we crap out.

I suspect it has alot to do with the O-line and D-line. When we put zero pressure on the QB,

picked apart...again. When we can't run or pass block, well just watch the game and see what happens.

I would love to see Marshawn be able to JUST RUN THE BALL! He can't even get the 2 yards most runners

get with a good o-line push. He's juking 3 yards deep JUST TO GET BACK TO THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE.

I love this team, and think they are really good. We are just a few o-line and one d-line player from being

really good.

1. Outcoached...AGAIN!

Hey Mangenius, way to teach your player to step out of bounds while recovering a kickoff.

3. Stupid penalties.

apart the opposing D with good bloocking, looks rather ordinary with zero blocking.

Second game in a row were we just gave up. I don't know what it is, we come out like gangbusters

I suspect it has alot to do with the O-line and D-line. When we put zero pressure on the QB,

picked apart...again. When we can't run or pass block, well just watch the game and see what happens.

I would love to see Marshawn be able to JUST RUN THE BALL! He can't even get the 2 yards most runners

get with a good o-line push. He's juking 3 yards deep JUST TO GET BACK TO THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE.

I love this team, and think they are really good. We are just a few o-line and one d-line player from being

really good.

Post in game day thread

1. Outcoached...AGAIN!

3. Stupid penalties.

really good.

You are kidding right? This team blows. Soft physically. JP Edwards showed himself today. Nice pass to Revis Trent Losmann

1. Outcoached...AGAIN!

3. Stupid penalties.

really good.

1. Agreed. Worse game management by the coaching staff to date. Going for it when we should kick it(and not challenging it when jackson did make the first), kicking it when we should be going for it and wasting a challenge.

2. Our running game is flat out painful to watch.

3. Too many penalties but without the hold on Moorman's run, I don't think he gets the first down.

4. A couple of the sacks are on Trent and the secondary, but I agree nonetheless. I don't see our O-line suddenly learning how to block. That being said, Trent needs to start taking off more or more designed rollouts. I'd rather see him run out of the pocket and throw it away or run out of bounds than continually stand tall and get nailed.

5. Absolutely. Who on this team is going to step up when we need a game-changing play? Credit to Greer for being the only one on the defense with that mindset.

Very painful loss to watch. We played pretty poorly on all facets, but the obvious areas we need to improve on right now to have a chance is pass rush and rushing offense. The first couple drives where we blitzed Favre should have been the blueprint the entire game. I would rather we go down with some fight instead of sitting on our heels waiting to lose.

My thoughts and why the Bills will end up 7-9 and are pretenders.

Edwards is not that good. He makes too many stupid throws, takes sacks and has no urgency. You might as well put Losman in there, at least he is exciting to watch and takes advantage of the deep ball.

Hardy is an absolute bust. The guy kept falling to the ground running his routes and then at the end with the only ball thrown to him gets outmuscled by a 5"9" corner. People need to stop making excuses for this guy. He is horrible.

The offensive line are a bunch of fat overpaid bums.

The defense is a joke.

Overall, this team is an absolute disappointment and losing against the Jets at home is a season killer.

My thoughts and why the Bills will end up 7-9 and are pretenders.

Edwards is not that good. He makes too many stupid throws, takes sacks and has no urgency. You might as well put Losman in there, at least he is exciting to watch and takes advantage of the deep ball.

Hardy is an absolute bust. The guy kept falling to the ground running his routes and then at the end with the only ball thrown to him gets outmuscled by a 5"9" corner. People need to stop making excuses for this guy. He is horrible.

The offensive line are a bunch of fat overpaid bums.

The defense is a joke.

Overall, this team is an absolute disappointment and losing against the Jets at home is a season killer.

I agree, except about Edwards. The O-line sux and gives him no help.

And Hardy shows now aggression on the field. Needs to grow a set and fight

for the ball.

So are you saying that when we get Fowler, Butler and Schobel back we will be fine?

Nope.

We need to ditch Fowler (Preston may not be the answer), get some better play from Peters

and hope Butler grows into the position. Also, I don't think our 2 starting DE's are all that great,

and wouldn't mind seeing a real pass rushing DE.