Bills - Jets Game Thread

KD in CA

Trent was not good. But, I will say the same thing I said when many blamed JP for losses:

This was not lost due to Trent. This was a TEAM loss.

Exactly.

Execution was piss poor, mental mistakes, a defense that was horrendus when we needed them most.

That drive after the Greer TD made me sick to my stomach, even with all the momentum in the world, they couldn't get a stop.

Still though, it's one game. We have a long way to go, the people counting us out, are as foolish as those putting us in the playoffs after our start.

YOU PLAY 16 GAMES!

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100% Trent Edwards' loss today he was an absolute bum. What happened to looking off and showing poise? He locked on to his first read all day this team better run the table in the division if they want a playoff berth

They were playing cover 1 to Lee's side and of course you throw it to the guy 1 on 1 coverage. Hardy is a guy you cannot trust because he has bad hands and doesn't know how to run routes. I have a feeling this guy will be a huge bust.

Exactly.

Execution was piss poor, mental mistakes, a defense that was horrendus when we needed them most.

That drive after the Greer TD made me sick to my stomach, even with all the momentum in the world, they couldn't get a stop.

Still though, it's one game. We have a long way to go, the people counting us out, are as foolish as those putting us in the playoffs after our start.

YOU PLAY 16 GAMES!

Yep. Good point. And if they play the rest of them like they played in these three losses, we will look like prophets by the end, those of us who have pointed out these glaring problems.

Yep. Good point. And if they play the rest of them like they played in these three losses, we will look like prophets by the end, those of us who have pointed out these glaring problems.

...and if they play the rest, like they did against Seattle and Jax, we will all forget about this mini-slump.

:wallbash:

Trent is overrated. When will this franchise ever find a decent QB?

OMG!

Wow. When will you all realize it starts with the O-line

and ZERO RUSH OR PASS BLOCKING!!!!

Trent is a VERY good QB stuck behind a crap line. Imagine

what would happen if we actually had a run game, and they didn't

tee off on Trent every play!! Answer me that???

Actually, I was going to ask you the same thing... :thumbsup:

Btw, it's Miller Lite and my buddy Jack :wallbash:

Not sure what you meant there......but seriously, is it not OK to say a guy played like sh-- and not have it misinterpreted as "He sucks"?

...and if they play the rest, like they did against Seattle and Jax, we will all forget about this mini-slump.

:wallbash:

:thumbsup: Tit for tat, eh? OK, I'll bite. And if they play the rest of them like they did against Jax and Seattle, and the Raiders, it'll be because the coaches on down to the players ADJUSTED things and learned how to get back to SMART, creative football, something they dreadfully lack lately.

Something alot of us are pointing out and getting called names for.

OMG!

Yeah...the problem is that we aren't built as a team that can go out there and let if fly, especially with Reed out. The lack of opening up a hole in inexcusable. And for those who think it's Lynch's fault, he would have been in negative yardage if it wasn't for his maximum effort. Also there is a good chance he would have made that first down on 4th and 1 if he followed the hole, which Jackson did not. Also would have probably scored last week to at the goal line. Either way, if our line can't open up holes, we won't win many games.

OMG!

Why don't YOU answer ME? Trent's pick-six had nothing to do with protection. His pass to Hardy was underthrown. He stood there for at least five seconds on at least two of those sacks. He wasn't all that great today, can you just admit that?

The biggest problem with this team is a complete lack of a consistent running game.

Even if we get to the playoffs, we are going NOWHERE without the ability to run the ball.

We have a lot of season to go, but they better figure it out quick because the cushion we had with our fast start is GONE and its going to be a dogfight for the playoffs.

I just hope we are one of the dogs.

RTB

I didn't state you said he was better, now did I??

I just think tossing in Losman wouldn't help, as he sux.

Even if it is only to toss the long ball.

I have seen Edwards making the same mistakes that Losman did when he was starting.Edwards plays the same as Losman when he is pressured.Thats been a problem the last couple of years.If we had better line play and better recievers I think you would see better qb play from both of them.Every qb looks bad when they don't have protection.Look at Brady in Superbowl.

Nice sarcasm...at times Lynch seemed to be the only guy playing his hardest.

Playin hard is great! It's necessary for Marshawn but doesn't compensate for areas he's lacking...vision, SPEED, blocking. I'm all for his effort, but it's becoming painfully obvious why he was the #2 RB taken in his draft class. Minnesota's OL isn't stellar and they don't have a stud under center. Go figure.

You guys are blaming this and that but bottom line is coaching puts us in a position to win or lose. We have talent to compete but Dick and crew have regressed the last few weeks.

The O play calling was attrocious. How many times did we run directly into the strenght of there D. The clock management was atrocious. 3 timeouts used to prevent delay of game. The critical call management (4 and 1 and challenge call) was atrocious.

Until these guys get there act together we're not going to challenge.

Trent's worst game of the year. He pretty much lost the game for us. Thanks Trent, try to get some pocket awareness and try to look around for a change. Also try not to lock onto the WR your going to throw too. And if you have counted to three after the snap of the ball it's time run or dump off the ball.