Hardy Will be a Stud

commish95

If Hardy and Trent would put in some extra time together after practice they both will excell. I have seen several poster's here trashing Hardy but someone has to throw him the Ball. If you can sit here and tell me that every ball that Trent has thrown to Hardy has been catchable then you are all blind. It takes time to learn to throw to a bigger target. Granted, James needs to learn to use his hands (not talking Drops but the way Randy Moss does)and body a little better but its not all on him.

Stop throwing him fades. Give him some slants and crap like that.

Guest dog14787
If Hardy and Trent would put in some extra time together after practice they both will excell. I have seen several poster's here trashing Hardy but someone has to throw him the Ball. If you can sit here and tell me that every ball that Trent has thrown to Hardy has been catchable then you are all blind. It takes time to learn to throw to a bigger target. Granted, James needs to learn to use his hands (not talking Drops but the way Randy Moss does)and body a little better but its not all on him.

Stop throwing him fades. Give him some slants and crap like that.

Seems like some other crazed fella on TBD started bragging about Hardy a little to early, hmmm, wonder who it was. :(

Seriously, I agree with you on the adjustments, His time will come and hardy's going to be a gem :lol:

Seems like some other crazed fella on TBD started bragging about Hardy a little to early, hmmm, wonder who it was. :(

Seriously, I agree with you on the adjustments, His time will come and hardy's going to be a gem :lol:

Not really sure who you are talking about? Please inform me.

If you can sit here and tell me that every ball that Trent has thrown to Hardy has been catchable then you are all blind. It takes time to learn to throw to a bigger target.

Yeah, every reciever knows those balls that bounce right off of your hands are a B word to catch. I agree with you that Hardy will definitely get better over the next several games, not to mention the next couple of years, but out of those six balls he dropped in the first half a few games back, the majority were on him, not Trent. I agree that they need to improve their chemistry but Hardy is not without blame. He is still young and learning how to run routes in the NFL.

Yeah, every reciever knows those balls that bounce right off of your hands are a B word to catch. I agree with you that Hardy will definitely get better over the next several games, not to mention the next couple of years, but out of those six balls he dropped in the first half a few games back, the majority were on him, not Trent. I agree that they need to improve their chemistry but Hardy is not without blame. He is still young and learning how to run routes in the NFL.

That number keeps getting bigger and bigger. Hes had 1 drop all year.

Guest dog14787
Frankenstein runs smoother routes right now and he has boots on, trust me I watched it live a few days ago.

I believe you, James Hardy has the heart, the skills and the courage to be something special in this league, he lacks one thing,

Hardy needs experience.

Guest dog14787
Not really sure who you are talking about? Please inform me.

talking about myself, and I shouldn't even include you in my dog crazed delusions, so I apologise,

I am one with the ieatcrayonz now, I could say anything, or worst yet, everything :lol:

What? He was targeted 6 times in the first half of I believe, the Rams game. Twice he was in or around the endzone. Are youi looking at stat sheets or watching the games?

Looking at the stat sheet as well as the game. Still not sure where you are getting your info from

He was not targeted 6 times either Should up pull up the game log.

How quick has Hardy looked coming off the snap? He is a big guy, so I can't imagine he is breaking any ankles, but if he has mediocre to above average speed (which he was scouted as having around draft time) and learns to run a crisp route, there is no reason to think he won't be a good player. I guess my point is, it all boils down to route running and that deals with learning, being disciplined and recognizing coverage. It is not an easy thing to learn and that is why rookie WR's take awhile to adapt, but it by no means there is an issue related to the natural talent or potential of Hardy. Essentially, the only way Hardy progresses is by getting snaps, seeing the coverage and running the routes. But when you are a 5-1 team, you don't give the rookie WR any snaps. I understand he hasn't been spectacular thus far, but he hasn't had a chance to gain the in-game experience yet.

By all accounts, he is a hard-worker, he has great hands, and so long as he can get off the line quick and get a little more physical he will be just fine.

Hardy was phenom in collage no doubt,that said look how long it took for Josh Reed to develop.

If the Bills wanted a burner that could fly I'm certain Desean Jackson would have been drafted. The Bills wanted a plax type player.He will get his chance to start this week,lets hope he makes progress faster then Vernon Davis :ph34r:

Looking at the stat sheet as well as the game. Still not sure where you are getting your info from

He was not targeted 6 times either Should up pull up the game log.

I was going by memory. I see 4 in the first quarter alone, it could have just felt like more.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=280928014

2nd and 14 at SL 36 (12:21) (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass incomplete deep left to J.Hardy.

3rd and 9 at BUF 44 (7:47) (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass incomplete deep right to J.Hardy.

1st and 9 at SL 9 (4:00) T.Edwards pass incomplete short right to J.Hardy (R.Bartell).

3rd and 17 at SL 17 (3:15) (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass incomplete short right to J.Hardy (R.Bartell).

Either way, more than just 1 all year.

I was going by memory. I see 4 in the first quarter alone, it could have just felt like more.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=280928014

2nd and 14 at SL 36 (12:21) (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass incomplete deep left to J.Hardy.

3rd and 9 at BUF 44 (7:47) (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass incomplete deep right to J.Hardy.

1st and 9 at SL 9 (4:00) T.Edwards pass incomplete short right to J.Hardy (R.Bartell).

3rd and 17 at SL 17 (3:15) (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass incomplete short right to J.Hardy (R.Bartell).

Either way, more than just 1 all year.

OH I guess since its incomplete it is considered a drop in your book. I see I see. How many does Lee have? If I recall he should of had one of those.