Did I hear this correctly? I'm Sorry

if your a Buffalo Bills fan I'm the quarterback of this team said Drew Bledsoe during post game interview.

Please tell me I had to many Molsons.

83369[/snapback]

I think you had too many Molsons. Not sure what you are getting at.

if your a Buffalo Bills fan I'm the quarterback of this team said Drew Bledsoe during post game interview.

83369[/snapback]

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, .....

......really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,

hope he didnt say that....

83369[/snapback]

That's pretty much what he said. He was asked if he thought it was unfair for people to question his future with JP waiting in the wings and the team at 1-5. He said, "I am the quarterback here and I'm going to be the quarterback here and anybody that has questions about that, I apologize - if you're going to cheer for the Bills, I'm going to be the quarterback." (Just went back and checked the archived postgame on Fieldpass.)

He also spent a lot of time blaming the running game, offensive line, tipped balls, etc. I've never heard him point the finger away from himself so much. (He wasn't quite Flutiesque, but almost.) He did admit Deion's second pick was a bad decision on his part and that he threw "a little" behind Moulds on the missed TD opportunity. Basically, he was squirming the whole time (understandably).

That's pretty much what he said. He was asked if he thought it was unfair for people to question his future with JP waiting in the wings and the team at 1-5. He said, "I am the quarterback here and I'm going to be the quarterback here and anybody that has questions about that, I apologize - if you're going to cheer for the Bills, I'm going to be the quarterback."  (Just went back and checked the archived postgame on Fieldpass.)

He also spent a lot of time blaming the running game, offensive line, tipped balls, etc. I've never heard him point the finger away from himself so much. (He wasn't quite Flutiesque, but almost.) He did admit Deion's second pick was a bad decision on his part and that he threw "a little" behind Moulds on the missed TD opportunity. Basically, he was squirming the whole time (understandably).

83465[/snapback]

Did he say "We need to execute better"?

That's pretty much what he said. He was asked if he thought it was unfair for people to question his future with JP waiting in the wings and the team at 1-5. He said, "I am the quarterback here and I'm going to be the quarterback here and anybody that has questions about that, I apologize - if you're going to cheer for the Bills, I'm going to be the quarterback."  (Just went back and checked the archived postgame on Fieldpass.)

83465[/snapback]

DAMN! :blink:

83465[/snapback]

Good for him to start blaming them. Jim Kelly did it all the time. I remember during a pittsburgh steelers game Jim Kelly ripping andre reed.

You go drew get in there face.

Did he say "We need to execute better"?

83470[/snapback]

He most certainly did. I watched the local sports report on both Channel 2 and 7. One of his first statements. He also took a shot at the OL and said they failed to help get the running game going.

Words of a lost, washed up player.

Good for him to start blaming them. Jim Kelly did it all the time. I remember during a pittsburgh steelers game Jim Kelly ripping andre reed.

You go drew get in there face.

83491[/snapback]

A leader doesn't go to the press and start pointing fingers...if the rest of the team did it to Drew, how would that go over? The only thing Bledsoe has left is his class and now it appears he's throwing that out the window as well.

A leader doesn't go to the press and start pointing fingers...if the rest of the team did it to Drew, how would that go over?  The only thing Bledsoe had left is his class and now it appears he's throwing that out the window as well.

83526[/snapback]

Desperate act of a washed up player.

He most certainly did. I watched the local sports report on both Channel 2 and 7. One of his first statements. He also took a shot at the OL and said they failed to help get the running game going.

Words of a lost, washed up player.

83510[/snapback]

He is so right on the money. The offensive line stinks. It was horrible when he came and still is.

Glad he stepped up to say this. Maybe these players will step it up next week.

Drew I am behind you all the way.

He needs to look in the mirror. When JP arrives and we have half the sacks Bledsoe had then we will all start wondering if it was indeed the O-line's fault. How about making a quick decision and throw. Many QBs in this league would love a receiving corps with Moulds and Evans. Pats do not have a pro bowl receiver or O-lineman but they seem to manage. Probably because they have a great QB which makes up for a lot.

That's pretty much what he said. He was asked if he thought it was unfair for people to question his future with JP waiting in the wings and the team at 1-5. He said, "I am the quarterback here and I'm going to be the quarterback here and anybody that has questions about that, I apologize - if you're going to cheer for the Bills, I'm going to be the quarterback." (Just went back and checked the archived postgame on Fieldpass.)

Thank You Last Guy on the Bench for the back up. Time for another MOLSON

While I'm not a huge fan of his, Jerry Sullivan had a great column today in the News discussing how Bledsoe has always been simply an average QB. If you look at his stats and what they're trying to do with the gameplan this year, it's all designed to simply make him "not lose the game for us." This seems to be what we saw today.

I like Drew as a guy a lot, and I was a backer of him up to this year. However, the mistakes he has been making, particularly a couple of the interceptions today, has almost put him into the "journeyman" category. It is kind of painful to watch because he is such a good guy.