Watching the Bills in Chicago??

Hey, anyone know anything about watching the Bills in Chicago?? I'll be there for the weekend and am thinking about staying and watching the game in the city on Sunday instead of leaving early to try to make it back in time for kickoff. Plus, there is no bills bar where I live now.

I see the Bills backers meet at Lincoln Station, which is close to where I'm staying

Whats the scene here like? Is it worth staying to watch the game here?

Any other sweet places where Bills fans congregate?

Hey, anyone know anything about watching the Bills in Chicago?? I'll be there for the weekend and am thinking about staying and watching the game in the city on Sunday instead of leaving early to try to make it back in time for kickoff. Plus, there is no bills bar where I live now.

I see the Bills backers meet at Lincoln Station, which is close to where I'm staying

I actually started the whole Lincoln Station thing. My friend from college owns it and when the Browns left cleveland (which is where is is from), I told him I could get 50 people in there for the Bills home opener. We had close to 100 hundred people and it has only grown since then. I have since moved back to Buffalo but it still rocks for every Bills game. I am still waiting for my dividends for getting that place off the ground :angry: They have great food, pool and some pretty good lookin' staff members

I have never been to Lincoln Station, but just down the street you'll find Delilah's, a rowdy bar packed to the brim with bills fans. $2 Labatt blues on game day and if you stay downstairs, usually a free shot or three during the game bought by the kind patrons. Have you seen those videos with the NYC Bills Backers? Thats what its like at Delilah's. Just south of Diversey on Lincoln.

Just FWIW: there's the Cubby Bear across the street from Wrigley Field. They have something like 20 screens and carry every game, so you find yourself in a Bills corner with other Bills fans. (The Fish fans -- if there are any -- will have their own corner, just like everyone else.)

I have never been to Lincoln Station, but just down the street you'll find Delilah's, a rowdy bar packed to the brim with bills fans. $2 Labatt blues on game day and if you stay downstairs, usually a free shot or three during the game bought by the kind patrons. Have you seen those videos with the NYC Bills Backers? Thats what its like at Delilah's. Just south of Diversey on Lincoln.

Sounds pretty awesome. Is this totally a Bills bar? Or are there a lot of other team's fans there?

Anybody been to both Delilah's and Lincoln Station? Which is better?

Sounds pretty awesome. Is this totally a Bills bar? Or are there a lot of other team's fans there?

I've been to both, though not recently thanks to Sunday Ticket. And Baumer is right, the place was rockin' back in the day, more so for Sabres playoff games though :thumbsup: The Station has better wings (actually I don't think Delilah's has wings) but is more mellow. Delilah's is definitely more rowdy. Both are Bills only bars. They're within walking disance of each other, so you can try both :lol:

I have been to both places.

Without a doubt go to Delilahs! Lincoln Station is a very cookie cutter, generic place.

Delilah's is a real Chicago bar with alot of character owned by a former Buffalonian.

Great, rowdy, energetic atmosphere.

You will feel welcomed, meet a ton of ex Buffalonians and even Marv Levy's wife and daughter have been there for a game.

Have a great time!