DiGiorgio - "Out Indefinitely"

Nanker

Per Chris Brown's Blog.

That's not good.

Its never good when the trainers literally spend about 30 seconds looking at him and call for the cart...must have been a no-brainer serious injury...

EDIT: Reports are that he was on crutches in the locker room and could put little to no weight on his leg...

looks like he is ending up on IR in a few days...

Its never good when the trainers literally spend about 30 seconds looking at him and call for the cart...must have been a no-brainer serious injury...

EDIT: Reports are that he was on crutches in the locker room and could put little to no weight on his leg...

looks like he is ending up on IR in a few days...

Yup. He was in obvious pain on the ride to the locker room. The way it looked, he'll be fortunate if it isn't a gone-for-the-season deal.

Having had 2 torn ACL's in my time, my diagnosis is a torn ACL. Just the way he landed, off balance, with the leg fully extended, I'm sure he hyperextended it and it tore. I know the feeling.

Knowing how hard Digiorgio has worked to make the NFL, I'm sure he'll work even harder in his rehab from surgery.

IR soon.

John Corto is a FS.

This sucks! Bowen, Crowell and now DiGiorgio. Too late to trade for a LB. Are there any street FA's available now? Who can they shuffle around?

Then why is Jon Corto listed as Kawika Mitchell's backup at SLB on today's flipcard?