ESPN reporting McCargo fails physical too.

not trying to be a moderator, but your thread topic insinuates you knew there was a thread open under the same topic...I think this is why Simon has been on a rampage and deleteing/closeing threads

sorry..zoned out there..carry on

Nice! We pick up an up and coming DT AND get a 4th round draft pick? Brandon gets things done!

HUH!! :P

we didnt pick up anything..we get our lazy DT back....the 4th round draft pick goes back to Indy

hopeing this was sarcasm :nana:

You have to wonder if it is BS on the part of Indy. I have had more than one ortho surgeon tell me that if you are over the age of 21 you will have one or more "bulging" disks. Just because there is a reading on the MRI of the condition does not suggest a problem or a threat to one's well being.

Have to wonder if the Colts figured out that it is his head that is messed up because he is not hungry to play ball in the NFL. This smells of Mike Williams all over again. Guy has the physical tools but not the "want to."

HUH!! :P

we didnt pick up anything..we get our lazy DT back....the 4th round draft pick goes back to Indy

hopeing this was sarcasm :nana:

Come on, seriously?

Come on, seriously?

well...sometimes its hard to tell who's being serious and who's being sarcastic...and he did state "pick up" as in acquiring something...plus stated we kept the 4th round pick that Indy gave Bills for McCargo....I cant look at your on line name and see your intelligence...thank god you cant see mine the same way...or maybe you can :nana:

McCargo will never put a Bills uniform on again. He will get an injury settlement, assuming the disk is a problem, and released.

Now, if the disk is not a problem, he will be given a clean bill of health from a non-Bills doctor, and maybe, be shipped off for a late-late rounder.

Actually, I believe he will be released in either scenario.

well...sometimes its hard to tell who's being serious and who's being sarcastic...and he did state "pick up" as in acquiring something...plus stated we kept the 4th round pick that Indy gave Bills for McCargo....I cant look at your on line name and see your intelligence...thank god you cant see mine the same way...or maybe you can :nana:

Hehe...I just hang around this place far too much.