Funniest Injury Ever!

As per Rotoworld Kellen Winslow Jr. is questionable for this weeks game because he has been hospitalized with.................... swollen testicals!

So my question... is this the funniest injury of all time?

Been there.

I heard a rumor that he may have gotten swollen testicles from a night with #10. (See 97 Rock contest).

The new rumor is that he was tag teamed by #2 and #12. Speculation has it that the nose on #2 put a hurtin' on Kellen's "boys". Testis, testis, 1, 2, 3???

As per Rotoworld Kellen Winslow Jr. is questionable for this weeks game because he has been hospitalized with.................... swollen testicals!

So my question... is this the funniest injury of all time?

I had those once it wasn't from football

I understand from my cleveland sources that he hit a curb while riding a girls bike with a banana seat while dealing with a bad case of blueballs. Speaking of the browns, I had the pleasure of being jim browns handler for the day during an event at my college at the time. I have to say he was one of the biggest jerks i have ever met in my life. He was like a real live Mr. T, except angry all of the time instead of being confused, funny, and occasionally inspirational.

How is it funny that Winslow is in the hospital with swollen nads? That can be a serious problem!!! First thing to come to mind is testicular cancer, which is common for males. I dont think this is anything to laugh at.....

I imagine it would be less common in females.