Official BUF @ AZ thread

How could we get 0 sacks. You have to blame Perry. He was to worried to get beat by Warner. Guess what. He killed us just as bad anyway , without blitzing.

exactly...i think after about 2 or 3 quarters he would have realized that we werent stopping him anyway---may as well blitz the whole damn D.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How could we get 0 sacks. You have to blame Perry. He was to worried to get beat by Warner. Guess what. He killed us just as bad anyway , without blitzing.

It would help if the DL could create pressure on their own, without the need for the blitz

And it was just one game... on the road... against an NFC team... and we have the bye to rest up and get pissed.

This team hasn't shown me they can get motivated by a loss like this. They did show me however that they can lay down and play dead, like they did today.

Too bad we cannot make any personnel changes....this team could use another DE (one that can pressure the QB) another O-lineman or two (including Fowler). And, please get a playmaking LB.

Maybe Perry Fewell just isn't up to the task of being an NFL DC. Very little imagination, unable to create pressure against a Cards OL that isn't stellar by any means. Unable to stop the run...and yet we upgraded the defense this season on the interior DL.

Have to believe this loss is as much on the coaches as it was on players. Failure to prepare from top to bottom, a hallmark of DJ teams.

Wow, how important is TE?

I don't think that anyone can deny his importance now. A bunch of 3 and outs, tired defense, coverage sacks, the list goes on and on.

I saw a post that said we only lost 14 or 17 pts on the turnovers. This doesn't take into account opportunity costs - we also negated opportunities to score or opportunities to make it a lot more difficult for AZ to score.

Maybe Perry Fewell just isn't up to the task of being an NFL DC. Very little imagination, unable to create pressure against a Cards OL that isn't stellar by any means. Unable to stop the run...and yet we upgraded the defense this season on the interior DL.

Have to believe this loss is as much on the coaches as it was on players. Failure to prepare from top to bottom, a hallmark of DJ teams.

C'mon, the defensive stats coming into this game were pretty good, Fewell just drew up a lousy game plan for whatever reason. It sucks when it happens, but it does.

Take a look at the AFC finalists from last season, the Chargers and Pats. Both just got their asses kicked by the Dolphins because they couldn't stop a college option play. It happens in the NFL.

5 sacks, 4 turnovers, the STs were not their usual favorable factor...sometimes you just get buzz sawed head to toe.

11 games left to play...

In the words of Dennis Greene:

"The Bills are Who we thought they were"

Overhyped, Overrated and overblown with a record padded with wins against scrub teams with key injuries.

Today Jauron's overrated bunch got exposed big time.

Too bad the truth hurts

Towards the end of the game the guys on CBS said when they asked the players what the difference is in this team vs past Bills teams, the answer was Trent Edwards. They even mentioned how Aaron Schobel even said that.

Nobody can say the Bills were exposed-JP was exposed. Every time he has played since the Cincinnati game costs him more $. Games like this will cost him a job in the NFL.

Finally, I'd like to know what JP's QB rating was. It was pretty high early and if it stayed high enough to look good the next person who mentions QB ratings needs a good bi**h slapping.

BILLS FANS! BE REAL!

The team has made great strides but the entire planet (and every realistic Bills Fan) knows this is still a young team with a great future. Winning today was never in the cards - no pun intended. They are a better (cards) team, in fact they are the best team the Bills have faced. There is much more work to be done and the ars whippin today will help these kids come out hungry for the next game after the bye. Don't be a typical synical ten second fan, get ready for a great few years of Bills football.

The only one to be angry in a Bills loss is the poor sucker that thinks touchdown jesus resides in orchard park....

Towards the end of the game the guys on CBS said when they asked the players what the difference is in this team vs past Bills teams, the answer was Trent Edwards. They even mentioned how Aaron Schobel even said that.

Nobody can say the Bills were exposed-JP was exposed. Every time he has played since the Cincinnati game costs him more $. Games like this will cost him a job in the NFL.

Finally, I'd like to know what JP's QB rating was. It was pretty high early and if it stayed high enough to look good the next person who mentions QB ratings needs a good bi**h slapping.

Amen. My vote for rotten egg goes to JP.

101 passer rating but that is seriously misleading given his performance imho; he's was way too slow getting the ball out and I cant say i was impressed with his defense reading.

C'mon, the defensive stats coming into this game were pretty good, Fewell just drew up a lousy game plan for whatever reason. It sucks when it happens, but it does.

Take a look at the AFC finalists from last season, the Chargers and Pats. Both just got their asses kicked by the Dolphins because they couldn't stop a college option play. It happens in the NFL.

Defense gameplan looked like it was completly build on passrush, but we simply didnt get enough pressure in to make Warner worry much (nice chin butt though). The Defense looked shaken when TE went off, seemed to have recovered a bit when they got back from tea but it never felt like they were in control.

Ow man did JP get told off by Schonert btw or what!

I'm more pissed that adjustments were not made.

Wow, how important is TE?

I don't think that anyone can deny his importance now. A bunch of 3 and outs, tired defense, coverage sacks, the list goes on and on.

I saw a post that said we only lost 14 or 17 pts on the turnovers. This doesn't take into account opportunity costs - we also negated opportunities to score or opportunities to make it a lot more difficult for AZ to score.

the way our o-line played, edwards was lucky to only get knocked out cold. at least he probably won't miss thenext game...hopefully.

had he survived that play, he probably would have had his arm or his leg broken in half later...and thus missed considerably more time.

what a terrrible disgraceful performance on both sides of the line.

Nothing is over until WE say it's over....

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

It wasn't over then...and it ain't over now......

Fitzgerald...he's a dead man.

Egderrin...dead...

Warner.....DEAD

umm.....not funny. The lame Animal House joke has been dead for about 11 years now.