Official BUF @ AZ thread

We didn't stop them ALL GAME. Whether they get the ball from a fumble or from a kickoff we weren't going to stop them. This is not a winnable game for the us, we're not equipped to score 40+ points. Deal with it.

Foolish me thought JP's "big arm" could give us the Favre-ian hope to keep up with Warner toe-to-toe

JP melted when we needed him

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jp is worse than rj. the only thing he has over him is not getting hurt as much.

i'm not giving up on the team, but we need to figure out how to mix run and pass better and our D just sh1t the bed big time today.

lets not be ridiculous--ive never seen a worse QB than RJ...especially toward the end.....and he got even worse with TB

I am not saying that we would have won this game today......but the fact of the matter is Edwards would have made some plays today that would have kept drives going which would have kept the cards offense off the field.....

I dont see Trent Edwards taking negative plays......or holding the ball to long.....and maybe making a quick thinking play that keeps a drive going. This rubs off on the rest of the team that beleives they have a chance.....

I just dont get that same vibe with Losman....he is a accident/turnover/bad play WAITING to happen....and it will happen in a area of the field that will be the hardest to keep the other team from scoring from.

Our defense did not play play well at all......but if we could have kept THEIR OFFENSE off the field more maybe they dont have to.

Anyway.....we lost so its a moot point....Losman is not right for this team.

After seeing his response when Turk yelled at him, I don't think JP has cared about playing in Buffalo since they drafted Edwards. Sure he gave it the ole' college try but he doesn't give a rats ass about playing for this organization and you can see that. He needs a change of scenery, because I just think he doesn't care about this organization anymore.

And we go from the Best team in the AFC East to the worst... Jets may put up a hundred on this gutless bunch... JP loks like Al Qeda with that beard and he is about as worthless.

WE'RE DOOMED!!

Didn't you make a joke about junk in the trunk and Casey Anthony?

That's horrible!!! :thumbsup::worthy: but horrible!!

Who would trade for him? Seriously?

Jon Bon Jovi's Arena league team.

The point is to not place the blame on a 2nd string QB. The defense failed today big time.

Kind of hard when the offense is out there for 1 maybe 2 plays and then turn it over inside your own redzone every series.

Blame the defense, but the offense did nothing to help and in fact made a bad defense worse.

lets not be ridiculous--ive never seen a worse QB than RJ...especially toward the end.....and he got even worse with TB

nope

he is an equal sack and scramble threat as jp, but he is accurate and is not a turnover machine.

jp is inaccurate and a turnover machine. he has a lot of rare talent but absolutely none of the mechanics or brains to be an nfl qb.

I am not saying that we would have won this game today......but the fact of the matter is Edwards would have made some plays today that would have kept drives going which would have kept the cards offense off the field.....

I dont see Trent Edwards taking negative plays......or holding the ball to long.....and maybe making a quick thinking play that keeps a drive going. This rubs off on the rest of the team that beleives they have a chance.....

I just dont get that same vibe with Losman....he is a accident/turnover/bad play WAITING to happen....and it will happen in a area of the field that will be the hardest to keep the other team from scoring from.

Our defense did not play play well at all......but if we could have kept THEIR OFFENSE off the field more maybe they dont have to.

Quoted in its entirety for truth.

All of this is true, and can be written into the Book of Facts.

After seeing his response when Turk yelled at him, I don't think JP has cared about playing in Buffalo since they drafted Edwards. Sure he gave it the ole' college try but he doesn't give a rats ass about playing for this organization and you can see that. He needs a change of scenery, because I just think he doesn't care about this organization anymore.

Can the coaches continue to have confidence in JP?

True but if he wants $$$ elsewhere, he'll play his ass off here while he can. Nobody is going to pay top $$ for a guy who will fold because he's pissed at the organization.

Kind of hard when the offense is out there for 1 maybe 2 plays and then turn it over inside your own redzone every series.

Blame the defense, but the offense did nothing to help and in fact made a bad defense worse.

Ever series! C'mon stop fabricating excuses. :thumbsup:

nope

he is an equal sack and scramble threat as jp, but he is accurate and is not a turnover machine.

jp is inaccurate and a turnover machine. he has a lot of rare talent but absolutely none of the mechanics or brains to be an nfl qb.

RJ has zero sack sensing radar...JP at least has some(not much).