Official BUF @ AZ thread

You guys see Turk yelling at Losman.....

JPL should just be traded for whatever we can get for him......

Also saw Losman just kind of go "whatever" in response. Which, come to think of it, is pretty much how I feel about the entire JP Losman era.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not blaming JP for the loss today, the blame lies on the shoulders of Fewell and Jauron.

But Losman is not the type of QB you want in there when the opposing team is expecting you to throw. This guy isn't capable of making more than two reads.

When did he make a second read?

jp is worse than rj. the only thing he has over him is not getting hurt as much.

i'm not giving up on the team, but we need to figure out how to mix run and pass better and our D just sh1t the bed big time today.

And take away 17 you get 24-17 and a chance to win with 8 minutes to go. But alas, 2 critical QB fumbles and a few bad sacks and we're now out of it. As bad as the defense was, JP and the Offense was just as responsible.

Sustain a few drives, not fumble twice by the Qb and it's a game.

But nope.

We didn't stop them ALL GAME. Whether they get the ball from a fumble or from a kickoff we weren't going to stop them. This is not a winnable game for us, we're not equipped to score 40+ points. Deal with it.

I'm sorry, while I do blame the coaches for horrible D play calling (never blitzing against a guy who can't normally stay on his feet), I think this game falls squarly on the shoulders of our O-Line. This is another example of us playing a team where we needed to establish the run to keep their O off the field and out of rhythm and we couldn't do it. We have other problems yes, but this is our biggest. We know we have capable backs.

You have to be able to grind out the clock and work the field. We cannot. Everything else is a distant second.