Schonert and the OL are going to get Edwards killed....

LabattBlue

I tried to warn them. :unsure:

Actually Edwards exposed himself knowingly to make a play, and it's something he's been doing all year. Maybe trying to cement himself as the starter, who knows?

He's been as much a danger to himself this season as Schonert and the OLine have.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Edwards exposed himself knowingly to make a play, and it's something he's been doing all year. Maybe trying to cement himself as the starter, who knows?

He's been as much a danger to himself this season as Schonert and the OLine have.

A guy gets a free run at the QB and its the QB's fault? What did you want Edwards to do? Take a knee?

A guy gets a free run at the QB and its the QB's fault? What did you want Edwards to do? Take a knee?

That's about the 10th time this season he's taken an extra half-second to make a play and know he's exposing himself to a big shot when he does it. I'm not trying to rip him; I admire his guts and willingness to step up and stick his face in the fan. But if he's not going to protect himself, it's only a matter of time before we see something like what we've seen today.

I agree. I got a game related concussion last year and I can still determine which

sock goes on which foot. Trent will be all right I thunk.

...it was 2 years ago, you've got odd socks on and your shoes are on the wrong feet...