So much for the new "code of conduct"...

LabattBlue

Oh man call the waaaah-bulance. Move to Atlanta or Carolina with the rest of the wine and cheese crowd if you want dead silence and a$$es glued to the seats the entire game so YOU can have the experience you expect. Barring that, either stay home and watch the game on TV or be big boys and girls and direct your complaints to the ushers.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man call the waaaah-bulance. Move to Atlanta or Carolina with the rest of the wine and cheese crowd if you want dead silence and a$$es glued to the seats the entire game so YOU can have the experience you expect. Barring that, either stay home and watch the game on TV or be big boys and girls and direct your complaints to the ushers.

How many games do you attend per year? Did you go yesterday? How many games have you attended in the last 5 years?

Did I say that you have to remain seated the whole game or remain silent? :angry: I was talking about THE ONLY IDIOTS in the entire upper deck on the Bills side who wanted to stand for the entire game. Maybe if they want to stand and watch the game, they should be the ones staying at home, not me. They can stand in their living room from morning until night for all I care.

I was there and I can say for sure that nothing changed. It's Buffalo man, you can't take it away from the fans. They just wanna have beers and watch some football.

Bottom line: They love their Bills.

Yeah... it's not the "having some beers and watching some football" that folks want to take away. Having some beers and watching some football is the point. I love the high energy party atmosphere at RWS, but there's always a few that ought to be booted right out. If you can't be considerate (i.e. no excessive standing, puking, or fighting), then out you go.

Seems this thread comes up every couple of months and usually ends in agreement with the exception of two or three that argue their right to funnel beer in the stands.

How many games do you attend per year? Did you go yesterday? How many games have you attended in the last 5 years?

Sure Joe I'd be happy to answer your queries:

Yes I was at the game yesterday.

Yes I have been a season ticket holder for the past 3 seasons - I've gone to every game.

Prior to that I lived in Boston for four years in college.

Prior to that I went on average to 4-5 games a season with my father for as far back as I can remember.

Anything else?

Sure Joe I'd be happy to answer your queries:

Yes I was at the game yesterday.

Yes I have been a season ticket holder for the past 3 seasons - I've gone to every game.

Prior to that I lived in Boston for four years in college.

Prior to that I went on average to 4-5 games a season with my father for as far back as I can remember.

Anything else?

Do you think you would enjoy it if someone stood in front of you for the entire game, even when you politely asked them to sit?

Ridiculous--- i pay the same as anyone else, if i choose to sit, i should not have to deal with a drunken idiot who is ruining my game. learn to control your drinking and stop being a selfish prick while at the game

Ridiculous--- i pay the same as anyone else, if i choose to sit, i should not have to deal with a drunken idiot who is ruining my game. learn to control your drinking and stop being a selfish prick while at the game

I get the feeling that posters like this have never gone to a home playoff game.

Do you think you would enjoy it if someone stood in front of you for the entire game, even when you politely asked them to sit?

If someone politely asked me to sit, especially so a kid or elderly person could see, I personally would do it. I don't stand the entire game. If someone flips you off if you ask them to sit or they're just too drunk to comprehend your request, you have these options, like I said above:

1. suck it up,

2. stand yourself,

3. stay home,

4. tell an usher - that's their job and that's why they are there. Utilize them.

Now, if I'm standing and some jobber comes up to me with some uppity sense of entitlement (I have a sneaking suspicion some of you may be guilty of this) just because he ALSO paid 70 bucks for a ticket, I may not be so quick to comply, especially if he/she seems to be of average age, have two perfectly good legs, and is above 5'5".

If someone politely asked me to sit, especially so a kid or elderly person could see, I personally would do it. I don't stand the entire game. If someone flips you off if you ask them to sit or they're just too drunk to comprehend your request, you have these options, like I said above:

1. suck it up,

2. stand yourself,

3. stay home,

4. tell an usher - that's their job and that's why they are there. Utilize them.

Now, if I'm standing and some jobber comes up to me with some uppity sense of entitlement (I have a sneaking suspicion some of you may be guilty of this) just because he ALSO paid 70 bucks for a ticket, I may not be so quick to comply, especially if he/she seems to be of average age, have two perfectly good legs, and is above 5'5".

I realize there are two extremes to this argument. While I may come across as taking the Altar Boy side of the argument, I usually handle myself in the way you just suggested. Believe it or not, I HAD A BEER at the game yesterday. Somehow, I was able to not piss anybody off enough to have them want to fight me. I think you and I are on the same page for the most part. You are saying you have fun, but at the same time you are also saying that you are considerate to those around you. I am criticizing the people who think they are entitled to puke on themselves and block everyone's view.

Usually if someone pisses us off enough, it's easiest to just get the usher. Especially since we've had the same usher in our section for the last year or two, so he knows us and he knows when the amateurs are getting out of line.

I get the feeling that posters like this have never gone to a home playoff game.

I have been to several home playoff games.

1. suck it up,

2. stand yourself,

3. stay home,

So, if you deem the person behind you worthy, you'll sit down? Sounds like a sense of self entitlement to me.

It really just boils down to "don't be a d*ck." Honestly. Let the guy in front of you jump up and cheer his heart out. At the same time, respect the people behind you enough to sit down after the surge of excitement dies down a bit. Everyone is so hard headed about this stuff. Just be slightly more considerate for your fellow Bills fan. It's really just that simple.

The people advocating for "sucking it up" and "Ill stand if I want to/Bad fans" are the same rubes I see at Shea Stadium trying to get people to "stand up and make noise"....BETWEEN INNINGS. These are also the same maroons who are so drunk by the 8th inning, that are enthralled with doing the wave when the home team is down by a run and has two men on base.

You SHOULD be standing when the defense is on the field, especially on 3rd down. Just sayin' , not discouraging your other points though. In the run during the nineties , most people stood for a large portion of the game and not too many seemed to have an issue with it. It's weird to me how that has changed.

BTW I don't drink at Bills games and never have.

You SHOULD be standing when the defense is on the field...

Why? Does standing up make it harder for the other team to score? :angry::sick: I'll never forget a couple of years ago when during a similar thread, someone kept insisting that you can yell louder when standing up versus sitting down. <_<:lol:

I seen a girl a few years back at the home opener against the Texans, Girl was so drunk she may aswell have been dead. Her friend had to toss her over her shoulder and carry her around, thats how bad she was. It was bad enough my bro and I walked over to check on her to see if she was even alive. How she even got into the stadium is mind blowing, cause when we seen her the game was only 5 minutes in.........

Sounds like 2 of my ex-girlfriends, I'm glad I'm not with them anymore!