So much for the new "code of conduct"...

LabattBlue

Disclaimer...I like to have a good time and a few beers when going to the game, but despite the new code of conduct, nothing has changed.

I saw a group of guys(4 in one row and 3 in the row directly in front of them) in the upper deck around the 30 yard line stand for the entire first half and a lot of the 2nd half. It wasn't like they were cheering wildly, just standing for the sake of standing. If I didn't know better, I'd swear they were just doing it, hoping that someone would challenge them on it. They didn't block my view as I was one section over, but I would have been pissed if I was right behind them. So much for the part about the "excessive standing" part of the new code of conduct.

http://www.buffalobills.com/facility/FanCodeofConduct.jsp

Also, more so than guys, I saw numerous "20 something girls" absolutely bombed, both outside the stadium before the game and inside the stadium during the game.

PS Great win for the Bills and a big FU to the weather forecasters. I checked the weather on Saturday night and the forecast was for partly sunny skies. I wake up Sunday morning and leave for the game and it could not have been a more perfect weather day with the skies as blue as can be...until game time! It is safe to say I didn't have any rain gear with me :wallbash:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disclaimer...I like to have a good time and a few beers when going to the game, but despite the new code of conduct, nothing has changed.

I saw a group of guys(4 in one row and 3 in the row directly in front of them) in the upper deck around the 30 yard line stand for the entire first half and a lot of the 2nd half. It wasn't like they were cheering wildly, just standing for the sake of standing. If I didn't know better, I'd swear they were just doing it, hoping that someone would challenge them on it. They didn't block my view as I was one section over, but I would have been pissed if I was right behind them. So much for the part about the "excessive standing" part of the new code of conduct.

Also, more so than guys, I saw numerous "20 something girls" absolutely bombed, both outside the stadium before the game and inside the stadium during the game.

PS Great win for the Bills and a big FU to the weather forecasters. I checked the weather on Saturday night and the forecast was for partly sunny skies. I wake up Sunday morning and leave for the game and it could not have been a more perfect weather day with the skies as blue as can be...until game time! It is safe to say I didn't have any rain gear with me :angry:

You're from Buffalo. ALWAYS bring your rain gear.

PS Great win for the Bills and a big FU to the weather forecasters. I checked the weather on Saturday night and the forecast was for partly sunny skies. I wake up Sunday morning and leave for the game and it could not have been a more perfect weather day with the skies as blue as can be...until game time! It is safe to say I didn't have any rain gear with me :angry:

And you felt this was a problem?? Ahh to be twenty again.

I saw a group of guys(4 in one row and 3 in the row directly in front of them) in the upper deck around the 30 yard line stand for the entire first half and a lot of the 2nd half. It wasn't like they were cheering wildly, just standing for the sake of standing. If I didn't know better, I'd swear they were just doing it, hoping that someone would challenge them on it.

No reason to be standing when you are in the upper deck. OK now I'll get bashed for not being a REAL fan

I seen a girl a few years back at the home opener against the Texans, Girl was so drunk she may aswell have been dead. Her friend had to toss her over her shoulder and carry her around, thats how bad she was. It was bad enough my bro and I walked over to check on her to see if she was even alive. How she even got into the stadium is mind blowing, cause when we seen her the game was only 5 minutes in.........

But we all like to kick back tip a few brews......but gotta be responsible. If I drink in the lots before the game, its all water or soda during the game.......

1) Yeah, they probably were looking for a confrontation from someone telling them to sit down. If anyone had a problem with it, they should have mentioned it to the Blue Coats. That's what they're there for... (I believe they have ejection power) especially these days when a call for acting civilly often gets you a black eye, or worse.

2) Well.... it was partly sunny. It was also partly downpour.

1) Yeah, they probably were looking for a confrontation from someone telling them to sit down. If anyone had a problem with it, they should have mentioned it to the Blue Coats. That's what they're there for... (I believe they have ejection power) especially these days when a call for acting civilly often gets you a black eye, or worse.

You mean the florescent green coats.

I would like to make this my annual "Please don't be a douche when you go to the Ralph" post.

I am a season ticket holder. I go to all the home games. I go to the Ralph to watch football live. I do not go to get drunk. I do not go to start fights with other people. I GO TO WATCH FOOTBALL. I realize that there are times during the game when you have to stand up. I also would like those of you that only go to one or two games a year to realize that it is considered impolite to stand for the ENTIRE game. Especially when you are politely asked by the person behind you to sit down. Also, if no one is standing in front of you, you should be sitting.

Yesterday some skanky women in front of us wouldn't sit down. When we all politely asked them to sit, their response was, "Next time you should pay for better seats if you can't see the field."

Not everyone who goes to the game is capable of standing in order to see over the person ahead of them. There are many young kids and elderly people who are physically burdened by the constant sit-down/stand-up routine. Just remember, those people ALSO paid $70 for their ticket, so please don't ruin their fun by blocking their view.

Speaking of drunk girls: I took this stupid girl to Rich once when I was in my 20s. We drank cider with cinnimon in the lots, she had lots and wore high heels. After the 1st quarter she starts falling down a lot (and being really obnoxis to everyone in sight). I had no choice but to take her home. On the way down the stairs (we were in the upper upper deck) she breaks one of her freaking heels. I am not a big guy and I had to drag her out the stadium. Man, I was pissed off!

At least it was an early 80s team and I didn't miss much. She did get sick as the B word she was, in my car. That really was one of my last one night stand, we should try dating and see if it works out dates (actually the funny thing that happened on the one night stand was we got caught naked in the car by the Amherst police, damm, it was really the only time those bastards were nice to me LOL). Ahhh yes to be young again.

NOT!

I would like to make this my annual "Please don't be a douche when you go to the Ralph" post.

I am a season ticket holder. I go to all the home games. I go to the Ralph to watch football live. I do not go to get drunk. I do not go to start fights with other people. I GO TO WATCH FOOTBALL. I realize that there are times during the game when you have to stand up. I also would like those of you that only go to one or two games a year to realize that it is considered impolite to stand for the ENTIRE game. Especially when you are politely asked by the person behind you to sit down. Also, if no one is standing in front of you, you should be sitting.

Yesterday some skanky women in front of us wouldn't sit down. When we all politely asked them to sit, their response was, "Next time you should pay for better seats if you can't see the field."

Not everyone who goes to the game is capable of standing in order to see over the person ahead of them. There are many young kids and elderly people who are physically burdened by the constant sit-down/stand-up routine. Just remember, those people ALSO paid $70 for their ticket, so please don't ruin their fun by blocking their view.

Speaking of Douches. I posted this in the crowd noise thread too. Didn't happen in the stadium but at the stadium...

"By the way... Thanks to the ass hat in the white Chevy pick up in lot 3 at the end of the game that decided to destroy his truck by using my rear bumper as a can opener. If you read this you'll hopefully remember the black F-150 and the blue Honda you tried to squeeze through so you could get out on drive 3 to sit in traffic. I got a little scratch on the bumper. Looks like you tore the side of your truck up pretty good :angry: If you were drunk I hope hope your truck is as f***ed up as you were. Douche...."

I was there and I can say for sure that nothing changed. It's Buffalo man, you can't take it away from the fans. They just wanna have beers and watch some footbal.

Bottom line: They love their Bills.

sure you can, throw em out, arrest them and revoke their season tickets