BBQ Beef vs Buffito

K-Gun10

I am the Store Manager at a Mighty Taco and a heated debate right now threw the company and the radio and just costumers is Why get rid of BBQ Beef and gain the Buffito wats your guys votes for the better item and i will reveal a secret BBQ BEEF IS BACK AUGEST 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the Store Manager at a Mighty Taco and a heated debate right now through the company and the radio and just customers is "Why get rid of BBQ Beef and gain the Buffito?" What's your vote for the better item? I will reveal a secret: BBQ BEEF IS BACK AUGUST 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PTR

I might be the only person on this board who has never eaten at Mighty Taco.

I think Mighty Taco literally drove Taco Bell out of business in the Buffalo area back in the 90's. Mighty Taco is the best fast food taco I've had in the Northeast.

PTR

You and I, Blue. :thumbsup: Never really occurred to me to eat there when I was growing up, I kinda took it for granted I guess.

Stop whatever you are doing and get in your car.

Stop whatever you are doing and get in your car. Don't come back until you have a Super Mighty Pack in your belly.

Can't do it Ray, I've got VIP passes to the US Senior Open this weekend, and since that includes free booze and food, I'm taking full advantage of it. :thumbsup:

I may be home in October, that's going to have to be soon enough.

Seriously though, aren't there things back home that you skipped out on or didn't do only to move away and think "why didn't I ever do that, eat there, see that?"

Same here, But I'm not from Buffalo, heck, up until about 10 years ago, there wasn't even a Taco Bell around here. Taco Bell is ok, but I don't like going there because I find for what I am paying, I'm never full after eating there.

There was a place that was here that opened in a neighboring town I worked in and it was a small chain place in the area that was a 2 for 1 subs and Tacos. I went a couple of times for lunch at work and it was a great deal, for like $5 you got 2 huge taco's and a drink, I could barely finish. They closed down after about 3 months

YOU BASTARD!!!

Sorry man, when the contractor I work with kicks down a couple comps to me I gotta take it. Granted the golf is obviously not as great as the regular tour, but you get to see some greats still carving out shots that most of us STILL can't make and they're doing in their 50s and in some cases 60s.

... and then of course there IS the whole free booze and food. :thumbsup:

Sorry man, when the contractor I work with kicks down a couple comps to me I gotta take it. Granted the golf is obviously not as great as the regular tour, but you get to see some great still carving out shots that most of us STILL can't make and they're doing in their 50s and in some cases 60s.

... and then of course there IS the whole free booze and food. :thumbsup:

I bought tickets to the damned Senior Tour event here in Austin, ya bastard.

Me too. I can only assume that you need to have eaten there to comprehend that first post.

I actually heard about it on 103.3 on the Shredd and Reagan show, they were talking about how Mighty Taco usually brings out the BBQ Beef in the summer (I remember all the commercials) but they didn't this year they were trying something new

I think Mighty Taco literally drove Taco Bell out of business in the Buffalo area back in the 90's. Mighty Taco is the best fast food taco I've had in the Northeast.

PTR

hands down the best. I just ate 3 chicken soft tacos from taco hell. i feel terrible now.