ESPN'S Rachel Nichols

I've heard many a rumor about ESPN's Rachel Nichols being quite the little "slut muffin." I think she does a fine job and I wondered where these rumors got started? I've noticed people make mention of it both here and various other message boards and forums, and I wonder what gives? Was there some scandal or story she was involved in that's given her this reputation? Has anyone here planted their flag in the front yard or back yard at her house and can elaborate?

I've heard many a rumor about ESPN's Rachel Nichols being quite the little "slut muffin." I think she does a fine job and I wondered where these rumors got started? I've noticed people make mention of it both here and various other message boards and forums, and I wonder what gives? Was there some scandal or story she was involved in that's given her this reputation? Has anyone here planted their flag in the front yard or back yard at her house and can elaborate?

I have never seen or heard anything you mention

There was that time at Hammers lot where a bunch of us wallers and someones RV was involved but we drank alot that day so I can't tell you anything else.

Whilst she was a wrirter for the washington post, she did have quite the reputation as a party girl. I seem to remeber two mentions of it in the Post Watch section of the Washingtonian. I can also remeber listening to Tony K. show one day and maybe Len Sahpiro was on and he commented on something that alluded to the fact maybe she was getting a little to close to the athletes she was covering..

But, the jist of the rumors were not slutty, just that she could drink with the best of em, and didn't mind being in the bar at closing time

Where do these rumors start? Clowns like you posting crap like this.

Looks like you picked the wrong week to stop sniffing jocks.

She can't possibly have her job based on talent. Her voice and cadence are awful when she's reporting something. She sounds like a friggin' robot and looks uncomfortable on camera. I usually mute the TV or change the channel when she comes on.

:cry:

She can't possibly have her job based on talent. Her voice and cadence are awful when she's reporting something. She sounds like a friggin' robot and looks uncomfortable on camera. I usually mute the TV or change the channel when she comes on.

I'm of the opinion that she's average at her job, not terrible, not great. She must have done something right thought to be on ESPN.

She's an angle looker.

From certain angles, in a certain light, buh bam.

Then again, if that certain light is... none. Then yeah, I'm Golden.

Reminds me of a great Dudley Moore moment in "Arthur."

"Have you ever seen her when the light hits her just right? She's just beautiful." (Pause) "Of course, you can't always count on that light..."

Where do these rumors start? Clowns like you posting crap like this.

I think this is more of a question about the rumors rather than starting a rumor itself. I think that's ok. He's asking if there is anything to these rumors.

Gee, let me think? I'm straight and she's hot. I think you can figure it out.

Looks like you picked the wrong week to stop sniffing jocks.

<_<

She's an angle looker.

From certain angles, in a certain light, buh bam.

Then again, if that certain light is... none. Then yeah, I'm Golden.

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode. How about this angle?