Saudis tell Bush to go F himself

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Gotta start somewhere

Exactly, but you don’t start a lunar mission without a plan as to how to get the astronauts home. You may not understand it yet, but we’re on a collision course with some serious problems. The light at the other end of the tunnel isn’t daylight Tibs. It’s an oncoming train! 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Exactly, but you don’t start a lunar mission without a plan as to how to get the astronauts home. You may not understand it yet, but we’re on a collision course with some serious problems. The light at the other end of the tunnel isn’t daylight Tibs. It’s an oncoming train! 

So glad Biden is our president 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Crazy, huh? How did Trump lose then? ha ha, I mean all the advantages and the clown still got his ass beat badly! 

Trump sucks! 

Biden will find a way! 

This is probably a blessing, let's cut those Saudi ties sooner rather than later. 

The oil barons are out for our democracy and really, so are you guys 

They were cut a lot less before good ole Joe made some of his Find a way decisions that he did remember he was the one that went running back to them when he decided to end other policy's that seemed to be working that's why fuel costs were lower .

You need to move on Trump is gone no longer making decisions you need to focus on the ignorant things this president is doing but you refuse which just goes to show how big a fool you are living in the past .

If you held Old Joe's feet to the fire the way you did Trump it would be one thing but your bias sticks out in every single word or opinion you put down !! 

6 minutes ago, T master said:

They were cut a lot less before good ole Joe made some of his Find a way decisions that he did remember he was the one that went running back to them when he decided to end other policy's that seemed to be working that's why fuel costs were lower .

You need to move on Trump is gone no longer making decisions you need to focus on the ignorant things this president is doing but you refuse which just goes to show how big a fool you are living in the past .

If you held Old Joe's feet to the fire the way you did Trump it would be one thing but your bias sticks out in every single word or opinion you put down !! 

I'll be happy when your crazy, anti-republic side, gets past Trump and attempted stealing of elections. Your side is really f'd up. 

When you guys cheat your way to power, are you going to fight and kill to keep the democratic process from working? 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I'll be happy when your crazy, anti-republic side, gets past Trump and attempted stealing of elections. Your side is really f'd up. 

When you guys cheat your way to power, are you going to fight and kill to keep the democratic process from working? 

You just need to remember that Biden's policy failures are going to hurt everyone.  Fate and karma don't discriminate between political ideologies when it comes to handing out punishment for bad decisions.  Consequences are not going to skip liberal or conservative households on your street. 

From statements today the administration is preparing some sort of response to the OPEC+ decision to cut 2M/bbl per day and I expect all options are on the table but one, which is to increase domestic production.  The single option where we control all the factors.  The single option that requires no coercion or support from anyone else.  The single option where you can solve your problem directly where you have the ability but not the will to solve it yourself.  But this administration is so hung up on destroying the conventional energy market that they're willing to destroy our economy to do it.      

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You just need to remember that Biden's policy failures are going to hurt everyone.  Fate and karma don't discriminate between political ideologies when it comes to handing out punishment for bad decisions.  Consequences are not going to skip liberal or conservative households on your street. 

From statements today the administration is preparing some sort of response to the OPEC+ decision to cut 2M/bbl per day and I expect all options are on the table but one, which is to increase domestic production.  The single option where we control all the factors.  The single option that requires no coercion or support from anyone else.  The single option where you can solve your problem directly where you have the ability but not the will to solve it yourself.  But this administration is so hung up on destroying the conventional energy market that they're willing to destroy our economy to do it.      

They're prepared to go down with the global warming ship and take the country with it.

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You don't care, you welcome the help of that government. They are picking your side, so you don't care. 

Come over and choose freedom and free government

50 years, Tibs, 50 years this guy has been in office, and you allow him to lead you by the nose.  

Now, you’re so simple as to post a link that literally shouts “JOE BIDEN CAN SEND A MESSAGE NOW!” and it goes right over your head.  

You buy into some cockamamie story about the some random hero democrat writing legislation to expose Republicans just before the midterms.

I really can’t believe how extreme people like you are. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Ya know, just as a guy who follows the energy markets.....

The OPEC cut by the Saudis is a production limit cut announcement.

They. OPEC, weren't producing at the limit anyway, so  other than the headline stuff, it isn't that big of a deal.

Short term, markets react.

Long term, with Europe heading into a tough winter, it isn't needed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I haven't a clue WTH you are talking about i've never been anti republic & am sick of hereing about voter BS . But as far as stealing a election that's not going to happen because Joe is going to make it easy hell even the people that did back him don't want him to run again .

So i'm thinking who ever they decide to back will be a show in th epeopel are tired of stupid i even read a article about a person that use to think Trump was a moron but since Joe as been in office & seeing what he has done has changed this persons outlook & they said they would now back Trump .

They still don't like his ego but they have seen how much better his policy's were than what they are now and would rather have that than what is being put out there from this administration so there will be no stealing needed Joe will hand it over on a silver platter !!

But we all know you will still be leading the charge because your vision is biased & common sense doesn't come into play when your making a decision just like Joe ...

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You don't care, you welcome the help of that government. They are picking your side, so you don't care. 

Come over and choose freedom and free government

Let's see...AOC is freedom?

Nancy is freedom?

Joe is freedom?

Seriously Tibs.....

Is freedom giving a country over to illegal immigrants, 

Is freedom tax and giveaways 

Is freedom allowing your enemies control your energy sources

Is freedom having your government pass more laws in a month to control you than most countries pass in a decade

Is freedom  allowing career criminals back onto the streets to terrorize working citizen's 

I certainly have chosen freedom,  and pre 1990s so did the US. Then Clinton, Obama were the ones who limited freedom. The latest version of dems is worse.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Let's see...AOC is freedom?

Nancy is freedom?

Joe is freedom?

Seriously Tibs.....

Is freedom giving a country over to illegal immigrants, 

Is freedom tax and giveaways 

Is freedom allowing your enemies control your energy sources

Is freedom having your government pass more laws in a month to control you than most countries pass in a decade

Is freedom  allowing career criminals back onto the streets to terrorize working citizen's 

I certainly have chosen freedom,  and pre 1990s so did the US. Then Clinton, Obama were the ones who limited freedom. The latest version of dems is worse.

Nancy ?? Yes sir. You are drunk on Fox news if you don't think so 

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Nancy ?? Yes sir. You are drunk on Fox news if you don't think so 

Cali has freedoms?

And I wouldn't watch Fox news if it was the only channel. In fact, in Canada you have to pay a premium to watch it...that would be a waste. 

But freedom is not giving my money to illegals for housing, food, education, medical and protectionwhen they do not even pay taxes. 

Freedom for illegals in her mind is more important than mine or yours.

She is the ultimate NIMBY. 

I didn't see Obama open his Martha's house for a busload.

Protection for drug users, injection sites, no penalty, is nothing more than taking away freedoms from other tax payers and enhancing cartels business plans. It has forced military style policing. 

Have you read crime stats at all. 

And tax paying citizens foot the bill. 

The balloon is over inflated.

And by the way, I think trump was the second biggest mistake the US citizens ever made in Presidential elections. Obama was the worst and regardless of some minor break in during the greatest election victory in 100 years Nixon was an incredible Pres. So as you see, I do not pick sides, just issues.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

Cali has freedoms?

And I wouldn't watch Fox news if it was the only channel. In fact, in Canada you have to pay a premium to watch it...that would be a waste. 

But freedom is not giving my money to illegals for housing, food, education, medical and protectionwhen they do not even pay taxes. 

Freedom for illegals in her mind is more important than mine or yours.

She is the ultimate NIMBY. 

I didn't see Obama open his Martha's house for a busload.

Protection for drug users, injection sites, no penalty, is nothing more than taking away freedoms from other tax payers and enhancing cartels business plans. It has forced military style policing. 

Have you read crime stats at all. 

And tax paying citizens foot the bill. 

The balloon is over inflated.

And by the way, I think trump was the second biggest mistake the US citizens ever made in Presidential elections. Obama was the worst and regardless of some minor break in during the greatest election victory in 100 years Nixon was an incredible Pres. So as you see, I do not pick sides, just issues.

Nancy is a good one! California is a capitalist dream and mess, victim of their own amazing success. 

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nancy is a good one! California is a capitalist dream and mess, victim of their own amazing success. 

Capitalist dream if you sell drugs or are a slum lord.

A beautiful state, rich in culture and abundance of land but what did she add, drugs, injection sites, illegal rights, poor education. 

You don't have to drive too far from Stanford Cardinal land to see the other side of what she has helped create in a state so lush and wealthy.

This is an unforced error on a grand scale. Middle and lower income people do not have the disposable income to keep dumping money into their gas tanks and grocery carts on a weekly basis. Not sure what the Biden Administration was thinking here, or if they care, but they were clearly caught flat footed by all of this. Transitory, my arse! There’s going to be some serious damage before we get to the new green utopia (which we never will) that these people’s religion are pining away for.