NFL Schedule to be released today?

I know it's been discussed before, please forgive if it has already been said, but i had heard that the NFL schedule was to be released today? Is that correct?

I'm dying here waiting for the schedule to come out in hopes of maybe one or two Monday night games at the Ralph...I'm trying to plan my vacation around the schedule...

Anyone know if today is the day?

GO BILLS!!

i have heard a bunch of things... last i heard it was april 15th and after getting my hopes up last week for nothing, I'm just gonna wait until I hear that it has come out from someone else instead of just getting psyched for no reason

Ummmm..... You do know today is April 10th right? <_<

April 17th is when NFL total access has a live showing so odds are that will be the day.

I did notice that. It is also a 2 hour show, and it is on earlier in the day. Could very well be the dates. I would expect the NFL Network to start promoting it by Monday.

I did notice that. It is also a 2 hour show, and it is on earlier in the day. Could very well be the dates. I would expect the NFL Network to start promoting it by Monday.

They have been "teasing" it for a couple of days now, no date just saying "soon".