Official Red Sox - Yankees Trash Talk thread

Ramius

Yes, but when he always comes in the game somehow he and the rest of the bullpen struggles.

Do you read what you write, or do you drift in and out like Peter Griffin? Timlin came in at the end of the game. He had NO INFLUENCE on the other bullpen pitchers. He struggled. Your offense struggled. You lost the game because of both. Period. :thumbsup:

Forget it, I'm out.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up to this point the Red Sox are getting much more out of their two young starters than the Yankees.

Thus, Yankee fans will be more likely to have Santana envy. :thumbsup:

Buchholz 1-2 4.08 27 k's 10 walks

Lester 1-2 4.31 22 k's 23 walks

Kennedy 0-2 8.53 15 k's 17 walks

Hughes 0-4 9.00 13 k's 13 walks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Edwin Jackson gets the start tonight. And Ponson gets the start for the Yanks he is 8-9 with a 4.29 ERA in 24 career appearances against the Rays.

The game is on right now. 1-1 in the bottom 6th.

• 3 weeks later...
Gee, I wish there was a baseball board on TBD where this could be posted.... :cry:

Some special people don't know how to find the search button.... but then again he is a Yankees fan, so I guess it's standard practice for them. ;)

Some special people don't know how to find the search button.... but then again he is a Yankees fan, so I guess it's standard practice for them. :cry:

Don't hate the playa, hate the game. ;)

The Yanks are EN FUEGO!!!

First place here we come!

it seemed to be a lot quieter on the Yankees front when they weren't winning.....

I'm guilty as charged on that count. I've been a Yankees fan since the mid-70's. When they're down I struggle quitely. But let me tell ya, I've had a little extra pep in my step since the all star game. GO YANKS!!! :cry: