DVR alert: Bills on the Clock Wednesday

Saw a little note on the NFL Network scroll that the Bills will be "on the clock" on their Wednesday Path to the Draft show. BTW, Marshall Faulk is not part of the Path to the Draft show :thumbsup:

Thank god. It'll be interesting to see what actual anylysts have to say.

Marshall Faulk: "I'm not quite sure about this "Buffalo Bills" team you speak of, but I do see that they have glaring holes at Strong Safety, Left Tackle, Running Back, and Middle Linebacker. I'm going to have to say that the Bills will take RB Felix Jones in the first round, ILB Jordan Dizon in the second, and SS Caleb Campbell in the third."

Thank god. It'll be interesting to see what actual anylysts have to say.

You read my mind.

Marshall Faulk: "I'm not quite sure about this "Buffalo Bills" team you speak of, but I do see that they have glaring holes at Strong Safety, Left Tackle, Running Back, and Middle Linebacker. I'm going to have to say that the Bills will take RB Felix Jones in the first round, ILB Jordan Dizon in the second, and SS Caleb Campbell in the third."

Niiiice. Faulk was a great player, but I highly approve of bashing his on-air performance, because he deserves every bit of it.

That said, I love the idea of having Campbell on this team.