Which Bills player parties hardest?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willis McGahee...party hardy...he brings the balloons to all of the parties..wait a minute..these things aren't balloons...Willis...I think I found the cause of your problems.

The Bills I'm familiar with date a ways back. I'd put Tom Sestak and Cookie Gilchrist up against any player on the bills. As to Notre Dame Game guys we had a Notre Dame guy, Paul Costa, who played tight end and who has a party story which (if true) beats pretty much anyone else's and would merit his entrance into the hall of fame.

Not sure about current Bills, but Shane Conlan could sure party hard. I remember during the off season he would always be out in the Jamestown area. He would frequently drink beer straight from the pitcher and by the end of the night most of it would be on his shirt. He used to get blown off by the local girls pretty badly too. Not very good with the ladies after a few cold ones.

Eric Moulds used to pull his Land Rover up to the doors of the Tower 2 dorms at Buff State and pick up this white chick who would bartend at Bourbon Street on Forest in Buffalo. This was back sometime around 1996-1998 (?) when I was dorming there.

On night at Bourbon Street E. Moulds came in with some dude to see his lady bartending. The DJ yells into the mike "Eric Moulds" in the house!" He got his boy to get him some Michelobs and change for the Trivia Whiz even though it was his girl doing the bartending. The bartender chick had a nice body, but boy hair. She used to lay on the bar and let people do body shots off her.

Two words for that ... NICE!

Marv drinks heavily the morning of the draft & just pulls names out of his @ss. That's what I heard last April on this board after our draft.

Draft day drinking goes on more than you think...

In 1996 Bill Parcells was pretty loaded by the time the 3rd round of the draft came along. He was in the Patriots war room & shouted "I'll have another brewski" right at the time the Patriots went on the clock. The guy at the draft raced up and turned in the card with the name Tedy Bruschi, and the rest is history.

Marv drinks heavily the morning of the draft & just pulls names out of his @ss. That's what I heard last April on this board after our draft.

In 1996 Bill Parcells was pretty loaded by the time the 3rd round of the draft came along. He was in the Patriots war room & shouted "I'll have another brewski" right at the time the Patriots went on the clock. The guy at the draft raced up and turned in the card with the name Tedy Bruschi, and the rest is history.

Is that a true story or no, cuz thats awesome.

Not sure how many people will remember Russell Copeland. When he played for the Xplorers he used to come into my bar. I would stop talking to the regulars and just chit chat with him while he had a pitcher or two. I would usually get some cool stories out of him too. He was a pretty cool guy. I felt bad he never made it back into the NFL.

KW teaches Sunday school with his wife....I'm sure you're wrong on this one.

AND he was a youth minister in his college days down at the Bayou...those coon arses (a little Saban humor from a guy who has to root for CNS now).

Willis McGahee...party hardy...he brings the balloons to all of the parties..wait a minute..these things aren't balloons...Willis...I think I found the cause of your problems.

The Bills I'm familiar with date a ways back. I'd put Tom Sestak and Cookie Gilchrist up against any player on the bills. As to Notre Dame Game guys we had a Notre Dame guy, Paul Costa, who played tight end and who has a party story which (if true) beats pretty much anyone else's and would merit his entrance into the hall of fame.

Rian Lindell. Watch out for the quiet ones.

Moulds was a constant at Sunny's in Fredonia. He really had a thing for the underage bar sluts. But he was a cool guy to meet...as long as you kept him away from your girl.

My bet for the current Bill that parties the hardest...Josh Reed or Ko Simpson

In terms of who can drink the hardest and stand the longest my vote would go to Kyle Williams.

I completely agree, Williams looks like the kind of guy who drinks a 30 pack of Genny Creme and then schits himself silly for the next 3 days.

I bet ex-Bill McGahee has definitelys smoked crack, the guy looks like flava-flav.

In the "herbal" category I'd give my vote to JP and Lee though, I think they both definitely burn one back every now and then (during the non-tested portion of the year). I think Lee got busted for simple possession a few years back. No biggie though, Lee is what every player in the NFL should be.

Eric Moulds used to pull his Land Rover up to the doors of the Tower 2 dorms at Buff State and pick up this white chick who would bartend at Bourbon Street on Forest in Buffalo. This was back sometime around 1996-1998 (?) when I was dorming there.

On night at Bourbon Street E. Moulds came in with some dude to see his lady bartending. The DJ yells into the mike "Eric Moulds" in the house!" He got his boy to get him some Michelobs and change for the Trivia Whiz even though it was his girl doing the bartending. The bartender chick had a nice body, but boy hair. She used to lay on the bar and let people do body shots off her.

Two words for that ... NICE!

She's what we call a "good egg"

Not sure how many people will remember Russell Copeland. When he played for the Xplorers he used to come into my bar. I would stop talking to the regulars and just chit chat with him while he had a pitcher or two. I would usually get some cool stories out of him too. He was a pretty cool guy. I felt bad he never made it back into the NFL.

The one memory that has stuck with me all these years later regarding him is taking a drag route from our 20 all the way to the house vs. the Panthers at the Rich in 1995 (6?). He was #85 I believe. Frank Reich was their starting QB even tho they took Collins that year in the 1st round.

Thank you for that, sometimes fiction is stranger than truth.