Mularkey-downgraded

Wonder why our Team was in shambles:

Dolphins | Mularkey to coach tight ends

Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:09:02 -0700

Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have named Mike Mularkey as the team's tight ends coach.

Most coaches go up the ladder- what a joke. :lol:

Mularkey should change his password from Super Bowl to Toilet Bowl.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM looked like he was going to be the real deal his 1st year in the Bufftown. Clearly it all became too much for him in year #2.

I certainly wish the best for him down the road. I only hope the Phins replace him with someone as clueless as he at playcalling.

kevin costner has just had a press conference and has stated that he would prefer to wait till he gets a little older so that he can play superbowl winning head coach dick jauron in his next football movie.he had hoped to play mike mularky in the film,but realized nobody would want to watch a movie about a guy who went from head coach to offensive coordinator to tight ends coach unless it was a comedy!go bills in"07

Mularkey Quit as head coach of the Bills to go to Miami, because he felt it was in his best interest for his future :lol:;):oops::lol:

Bull. That was the biggest cover up job the NFL has seen in years. No way that actually played out the way they said it did.

....but its an upgrade for the Dolphins and Tight Ends. I can see a lot of FA TE flocking to Miami to work under Mularky. When do you have the opportunity to have a former NFL Head Coach as your position coach.

....but its an upgrade for the Dolphins and Tight Ends. I can see a lot of FA TE flocking to Miami to work under Mularky. When do you have the opportunity to have a former NFL Head Coach as your position coach.

When you are the quarterback for the new york giants!

Mularkey should change his password from Super Bowl to Toilet Bowl.

I completely forgot about that. :thumbsup: Perhaps "pride" would be a suitable second choice... since he must be absolutely choking on it by now. His is truly a catastrophic fall from grace in the realm of coaching. I almost feel bad for him.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You know, I try to be erudite in this forum.

But, Jesus, this post made me laugh. Ken, you couldn't have possibly described my reaction better.

You know, I try to be erudite in this forum.

But, Jesus, this post made me laugh. Ken, you couldn't have possibly described my reaction better.

Erudite? In this forum? :lol::beer::w00t:

Me too. :thumbsup:

When I used to play Everquest I had an Erudite Wizard. And when I played Everquest II, I had an Erudite Necromancer

And you just admitted that all publicly?

:thumbsup:

Most coaches go up the ladder- what a joke. :thumbsup:

It is like the high jump stick...Everytime you clear it, you go a notch up...However, if the stick falls at the top, it comes crashing all the way down......

Mike Tice went from HC to OL coach for the Jaguars.

Mike Sherman went from HC to OL coach for the Texans

Mike Mularkey went from HC to OC to TE coach for the Dolphins.

Jim Mora Jr went from HC to DB coach for t he Seahawks

Tom Donahoe went from President/GM to NOTHING......

It happens...