Ricky Williams

flomoe

Ricky's not a bad guy. However I don't think he actually wants to play football. Love of football seems to be the biggest character trait that Marv and co. have traditionally looked for in a player. With Ricky, that's a huge question mark.

I heard it on the Dan Sileo morning show here in Orlando yesterday.

DAN SILEO was arrested last night. He was attempting to have sex with a chicken.

Now, you can call or email Dan and tell him you read on the internet this morning that he was caught attempting to have sex with a chicken last night.

DAN SILEO was arrested last night. He was attempting to have sex with a chicken.

Now, you can call or email Dan and tell him you read on the internet this morning that he was caught attempting to have sex with a chicken last night.

I feared it was a rooster. Chicken really aint that bad when you consider it is Sileo.

Might have to think about Cancelling my seasons tickets and watching Nascar if that happened. Hiring Bryan Cox as an assisstant coach is the only other thing I can think of that would make me contemplate such a drastic action. :nana:
Bryan Cox is a dick i remember in the 1995 season when he was with the dolphins he spit on some fans here in buffalo when he came out of the enterance way. I know you were being sarcastic about your post but i hate him.

Does character issues come to mind anyone? I thought thats what the Bills preach?

What is it about Rickys character that you find objectionable? He layed his body down in the snow that day in Rich Stadium. It was brutal. I myself would never have played another game in the NFL. But he put it ALL on the line. I saw it. It was like something from another era.

Now Rickky might be a bit, ahh say crazy. But tell me Chris Speilman wasnt crazy. Art Still was crazy. Freaking Todd Collins was crazy. Alot of ball players were/are crazy. Marv has no problem with that. Are they football players though?

Ricky was a football player. Then he wasn't. Question is simple. Is he now?

And neither you or I knows that answer. But the answer to that question is the big million dollar question. Looks like someone will have to gamble a bit on it. Hopefully, our staff can see it and make the call.