Ricky Williams

flomoe

He was an interesting Argonaut, for what it's worth. Twenty pounds lighter, served the team's scheme, ran well enough when asked. He could have looked lost or uninterested (or packed it in when he broke his arm) but soldiered through a bad situation.

For A-Train money he wouldn't be much of a risk.

Has anyone else heard that the Bills are one of several teams interested in his services?

Umm, yeah. Like that has a chance of happening. And did you hear the rumor that we're buying another moon from jupiter? We're gonna drag it to earth with a moped and put it in orbit by next week.

Umm, yeah. Like that has a chance of happening. And did you hear the rumor that we're buying another moon from jupiter? We're gonna drag it to earth with a moped and put it in orbit by next week.

Like... Wow, man!

That would be so kewel!!!

Another moon. Awesome!

That's even more wild than Wicky in our backfield!

Far out! I'm definitely gonna look for it next week.

Thanks for the tip.

Wait till I tell Mrs. Nanker, she's gonna be excited.

He was an interesting Argonaut, for what it's worth. Twenty pounds lighter, served the team's scheme, ran well enough when asked. He could have looked lost or uninterested (or packed it in when he broke his arm) but soldiered through a bad situation.

For A-Train money he wouldn't be much of a risk.

I think you make great points. The Bills should go this direction.

the downside is much, much greater than the upside. a stoner who was on the fence about playing the game before he had the drug suspension??? going to a team where the gm was middle aged before "reefer madness" was made? besides, why not just keep the guy without the drug problems who didn't want to play for us. i refer you to the betty crocker cookbook, page 9, under "d" for disasters.

Has anyone else heard that the Bills are one of several teams interested in his services?

Ricky would be a worthwhile pickup if the trade cost was minimal.

His contract is peanuts/

When Ricky plays, he plays hard.

His problem was he fed up Wannstadt and his plan to run Ricky 350 times behind a horrible OL- which led to him quitting.

Even though he bailed on his teammates, they welcomed him back 2 years ago,

Ricky, even in a drug induced haze, is still way better than Shaud Williams.

Ricky would be a worthwhile pickup if the trade cost was minimal.

His contract is peanuts/

When Ricky plays, he plays hard.

His problem was he fed up Wannstadt and his plan to run Ricky 350 times behind a horrible OL- which led to him quitting.

Even though he bailed on his teammates, they welcomed him back 2 years ago,

Ricky, even in a drug induced haze, is still way better than Shaud Williams.

his problem when the tarot cards are dealt wherever he plays, the fortune teller says "ahhh, the head case card". would he have even come back if not for the financial obligation to the dolphins? and how'd that work out for them? did he end up having a couple more good years? he's mike williams with admittedly more success...a ton of talent but issues coming up constantly. why take a guy who's half into it even if he's cheap? even looking at your post, for team we all love and want desperatel to get to the next level, here are the key words...

if the trade cost was minimal...when he plays...he was fed up...led to him quitting...he bailed on his teammates...in a drug induced haze...

i'd vote for letting him be divisive somewhere else.