What is your Sunday ritual?

joeyjuice

1. breakfast- juice in my Bills cup, coffee in my Bills cofeee cup, breakfast on my Bills plate

2. Church- Bills shirt, belt and sneakers, listen to Bills CD's on the way to church, Bill car flag goes up on the way home

3. Tune in to the 'ticket' blow up up 8 ft inflatable Bills guy. Put on appropriate Bills jersey/shorts. Place Bills animated figures on the coffee table.

4.At the half consume wings, or beef on Weck. try to stop drinking Beam and coke.

5. At the end of the game, be really :thumbdown: or celebratory. Check to see if the Felons lost. regret the beam and coke as I have to get up at 5 the next morning.

Wake up

Throw on a Bills jersey, regretfully thats a Bledsoe one (only regretful because its of a player no longer on the team, I did like him at one point)

Drive to a store and by some pre-made wings

Go to another store where I can play some lottery games betting on the football games (Pro-Line and Pro Picks here in Canada) and bet $10-15 on 2-3 tickets (one rule I have is that I do not include the Bills game on my tickets)

Come home

Catch whatever is left of Fox and CBS's pre-game shows

Eat Wings while watching the kickoff

Yell at the TV while lying there on the couch

Throw the jersey across the room when they lose, put it away after the game if the win, It gets washed after a loss

Look forward to next week

1. Wake Up

2. Insert ass into recliner

3. Chief a Bowl to get rid of my hangover

4. Watch 2 hours of pregame in HD glory on my new 61 inch Samsung DLP

5. Watch the game

6. Order a Samich

7. Watch more football