A couple of other problems brewing on

Namely......

Magehee vs Henry

Evans vs Reed

Denny vs Kelsay

Euhus vs the other tight ends

WM vs TH......one thing that I am noticing big time vs last year.....this is not the same Travis Henry......it seems like he has to work so hard to get his yards and he tries to take a lot of stuff outside rather then work between the tackles.....he is making costly mistakes both in blocking, pass reception, and what he is supposed to do.....while WM seems like even though he doesn't have his speed back....gets yards almost effortlessly he is finding the seams in the defense (however small they may be) and is always falling forward......AT THIS POINT MAGEHEE IS OUTPLAYING HENRY

LE vs JR.....this one is so blatant....I dont think there is ANYTHING that Reed is doing better the Evans.....my big complaint is waiting too long to get him on the field and involved....which should be starting from the outset of the game

Denny vs Kelsay.....Kelsay has Dennys running stopping ability...plus the ability to make plays in the backfield.....Kelsay had a sack and almost had another 2 on Saturday.......but he was definately disrupting.......

Euhus vs all the other TE's.....he might be smaller....but that guy is the best pass catching TE we have.....he needs to be on the field more......

WM vs TH......one thing that I am noticing big time vs last year.....this is not the same Travis Henry

Henry's got continual ankle problems and the rib thingy... plus every team in the league is puting 8 in the box or cheating up on every down to blitz Bledsoe. Henry has no place to go and Bledsoe can't make anyone pay for cheating up or blitzing. Henry is more quick than fast, so he has a hard time turning the corner. Willis is more fast than quick and has an easier time turning the corner.

Euhus? who knows for sure how bad the TEs are... remember, we don't have a QB that can get them the ball.

Denney/Kelsay... neither one impresses me... I vote that neither start and they bring in a real DE... and ditto for the RDE spot.

Evans vs. Reed? Reed's luck to be the number 5 receiver. No controversy here.

I consider them problems because the bills brass has not considered changes in these areas......

65743[/snapback]

I think change is coming.

I would be shocked if Evans is not on the field for every single offensive play

from here on out that utilize at least 2 WRs.. he IS the starter.

And I think Willis will continue to get more and more of the rock.

Henry's got continual ankle problems and the rib thingy... plus every team in the league is puting 8 in the box or cheating up on every down to blitz Bledsoe.  Henry has no place to go and Bledsoe can't make anyone pay for cheating up or blitzing.  Henry is more quick than fast, so he has a hard time turning the corner.  Willis is more fast than quick and has an easier time turning the corner.

65750[/snapback]

You don't think Evans last three games will move defenders out of the box?

At some point teams are going to have to put a safety on him, and decide if they want to single cover Moulds.

I think change is coming.

I would be shocked if Evans is not on the field for every single offensive play

from here on out that utilize at least 2 WRs.. he IS the starter.

And I think Willis will continue to get more and more of the rock.

65759[/snapback]

Then Losman will play in late November and the future transformation will be almost complete. B)

Namely......

"Magehee vs Henry

Evans vs Reed

Denny vs Kelsay

WM vs TH......one thing that I am noticing big time vs last year.....this is not the same Travis Henry......it seems like he has to work so hard to get his yards and he tries to take a lot of stuff outside rather then work between the tackles.....he is making costly mistakes both in blocking, pass reception, and what he is supposed to do.....while WM seems like even though he doesn't have his speed back....gets yards almost effortlessly he is finding the seams in the defense (however small they may be) and is always falling forward......AT THIS POINT MAGEHEE IS OUTPLAYING HENRY"

I would have to see a little more (which I am not opposed to) to say that McGahee is outplaying Henry. True, he had the nice 20 yard run yesterday, but their running styles/strenghs are very different. Don't forget, most of us were ready to crucify Travis at this point last year too. He had a terrible start in 2003, and so far has looked about the same as last year.

Namely......

Magehee vs Henry

Evans vs Reed

Denny vs Kelsay

WM vs TH......one thing that I am noticing big time vs last year.....this is not the same Travis Henry......it seems like he has to work so hard to get his yards and he tries to take a lot of stuff outside rather then work between the tackles.....he is making costly mistakes both in blocking, pass reception, and what he is supposed to do.....while WM seems like even though he doesn't have his speed back....gets yards almost effortlessly he is finding the seams in the defense (however small they may be) and is always falling forward......AT THIS POINT MAGEHEE IS OUTPLAYING HENRY

God i love this board. willis plays less than 1 half of one real NFL game and he is outplaying henry to this point. That is some keen analysis.

Willis got beat for a sack and was crushed helping the LT on another play. I noticed yesterday that Jamal Lewis averaged about 2 yards less per carry than his backup Chester Taylor (who?). In bills fan land, it would be time to ship Jamal out, that rat bastard. Funny funny funny. Spiked revived.

Namely......

Magehee vs Henry

Evans vs Reed

Denny vs Kelsay

God i love this board. willis plays less than 1 half of one real NFL game and he is outplaying henry to this point. That is some keen analysis.

Willis got beat for a sack and was crushed helping the LT on another play. I noticed yesterday that Jamal Lewis averaged about 2 yards less per carry than his backup Chester Taylor (who?). In bills fan land, it would be time to ship Jamal out, that rat bastard. Funny funny funny. Spiked revived.

65896[/snapback]

Hehe....you are comparing me to Spiked? That is funnier then Hell

Jamal Lewis has actually had good games this year to offset the bad.....you could almost attribute 2 friggen losses more to TH then you could Bledsoe....do to tripping over the teleprompter's digital first down line.....