London Fletcher Can Play Football...

I need to say something positive about the Buffalo Bills, instead of blasting ineptitude all day. Here goes:

1) London is not as good as Ray Lewis. So what? He is all over the field, and he is a warrior. He can play on my team any day.

2) We need to be patient with Kelsay. He had other good moves beside the sack. The kid will be good before the season is over, but he needs to keep the weight on.

3) Is the Lonnie curse broken? This rookie can at the very least catch a perfectly thrown ball, an oddity for Bills TEs.

4) Evans is like greased lightening, and a pleasure to watch.

5) On the play where Bledsoe was running left, MaGahee proved that there are other ways for a rb to help a qb besides just running. He was there for the pitch. This guy will be a huge asset to the Bills.

6) Bledsoe may not be the man for Buffalo, but I still love to see him throw on the occasions when he has time. Not only the long ones. He threw one to Shaw for about 11 yards that was picture perfect.

7) I was quite impressed by Ron Edwards. Was anybody else?

There is talent on the Bills. This is what makes them so frustrating. Hopefully, they will get rid of 5 or so players who will not/cannot do their jobs and bring a winner back to New York.

Hard to be positive after that loss again yesterday. I just can't see the positives right now, i'm sorry. What the hell is wrong with this team?

My opinion is Mike Mularkey is lost. We should have brought in a coach that had experience coaching tin the NFL. Denny Green would have been my choice.

Another heads-up play by Fletch was very early in the game, if I remember correctly, NYJ ran a reverse. Posey took too shallow of an angle, but Fletch was there to run the WR OB.

When they hit the sideline stripe, Fletch immediatley put his arms up, as if to say "I'm not touching him, I know the play's over, and if there's contact, it's momentum and not intentional."

I think he believe's he's a marked man when it comes to the zebras, and that was one of the best plays he made all day, all though it went unrecognized by most.

FWIW: I think most Bills fans believe the zebras watch him closely these days too, which makes that play an even smarter one.

Hard to be positive after that loss again yesterday. I just can't see the positives right now, i'm sorry. What the hell is wrong with this team?

My opinion is Mike Mularkey is lost. We should have brought in a coach that had experience coaching tin the NFL. Denny Green would have been my choice.

64757[/snapback]

Your missing the point my man, they wanted to bring in a guy who felt like the could fix Drew Bledsoe, Fassell probably laughed at they ass, Weis was still coaching and who know's what happened to Coughlin, and DIck Jauron, well I can't even believe he was considered

Agree on Fletcher. He gets the game ball as far as I'm concerned. He was all over the place and involved with most plays.

Even saw Adams near the sidelines on a couple of plays and that's a rarity.

Anybody hear anything from Pat Williams? Is he still on the team?

LF Running down a very fast Santana Moss 30 yards downfield was a thing of beauty.  Should be on every highlight reel.

To me, that was the shocker of the day! London was haulin'!!!!!!!!! He had a Super game! <_<

There is talent on the Bills. This is what makes them so frustrating. Hopefully, they will get rid of 5 or so players who will not/cannot do their jobs and bring a winner back to New York.

64735[/snapback]

The 5 stiffs that make up the OL...