cough...cough...cough

Pete

This thread is freakin' hilarious to read. How's the foot taste, guys?

Exactly. I was thinking more like crow but they can have their choice. I really don't understand the hate for Manning on this board. The guy has always been gracious in victory as well as defeat and is one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game. I wish more of today's athletes would exude the dignity and class that he does. I'm happy for him and Bill Polian. At least no "Team of Destiny" or media fellated teams are in this SB.

Yeah, where are all those people who started this thread? :(

Chirp, chirp. (someone please keep the crickets company at least!)

:blink:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. I was thinking more like crow but they can have their choice. I really don't understand the hate for Manning on this board. The guy has always been gracious in victory as well as defeat and is one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game. I wish more of today's athletes would exude the dignity and class that he does. I'm happy for him and Bill Polian.

I agree. If you can't be happy for Manning and what he does AND how he does it, how can you be a fan of football. As long as he's not beating the Bills, I'm all for watching him win a Superbowl.

I agree. If you can't be happy for Manning and what he does AND how he does it, how can you be a fan of football. As long as he's not beating the Bills, I'm all for watching him win a Superbowl.

And as someone who lives in this community, I can say it's not just Peyton. It's Coach Dungy, Harrison, Freeney, Clark, Saturday, June and dozens of others. Lots of classy people in the Indy organization.

I can't wait for the Bills to return to this stage. But I'll enjoy this too.

And as someone who lives in this community, I can say it's not just Peyton. It's Coach Dungy, Harrison, Freeney, Clark, Saturday, June and dozens of others. Lots of classy people in the Indy organization.

I can't wait for the Bills to return to this stage. But I'll enjoy this too.

Sounds like a familiar philosophy....

Exactly. I was thinking more like crow but they can have their choice. I really don't understand the hate for Manning on this board. The guy has always been gracious in victory as well as defeat and is one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game. I wish more of today's athletes would exude the dignity and class that he does. I'm happy for him and Bill Polian. At least no "Team of Destiny" or media fellated teams are in this SB.

Manning is classy, Polian is a lot closer to Belichik.

I like the colts. They have alot guys you feel good about rooting for(Harrison, Freeney, Manning, Dungy). Im not crazy about Archie Manning & the dufous Eli. What they pulled on San Diego was bush league.