cough...cough...cough

Pete

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

;) Hey Chris Fowler & co. still bring it up. Biggest B.S. 4th down interference call ever.

Sounds like i guessed right

Since this game sucks so much i've been flipping back and forth with Law & Order reruns on TNT. Green and Fontana's powers of deduction must be rubbing off

Sounds like i guessed right

Since this game sucks so much i've been flipping back and forth with Law & Order reruns on TNT. Green and Fontana's powers of deduction must be rubbing off

I was watching poker on ESPN - Jennifer Tilly was showing amazing cleavage. Knew it wasn't my day when she was eliminated by an insane straight flush. ;)

I was watching poker on ESPN - Jennifer Tilly was showing amazing cleavage. Knew it wasn't my day when she was eliminated by an insane straight flush. ;)

You saw that too eh? Damn. The best part was the announcers. "Jennifer trying to maintain her composure" <scan in to cards (cleavage)> ..."so are we"

You and me both. Talk about bum luck to lose on that draw.

You saw that too eh? Damn. The best part was the announcers. "Jennifer trying to maintain her composure" <scan in to cards (cleavage)> ..."so are we"

Yeah I think ratings went down the toilet right then & there. Should've hired Walt Coleman to deal the cards.

I think that was the proverbial 600-lb gorilla that just jumped off Peyton's back and ran out of the RCA Dome...

Funny stuff...quick, someone call the Indianapolis Zoo!

The quoted line had me laughing for a while and I missed Peyton's remarks after the game.

This thread was hilarious...after the fact of course. As a fan of the Colts (even if they take a back seat to the Bills), I gotta say, this is pretty exciting. It's not as exciting as when the Bills made it to their four Super Bowls, but there is something cool about living in a city whose team is going to the Super Bowl. I was down south when the Bills made their run.

What a great game tonight, and a beautiful result. Go Colts.