cough...cough...cough

Pete

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard all week long that you cannot judge Peyton until his career is over... well I say that is complete BS. This guy turles in big games. What will his excuse be this year. Ya, I know NE is an incredible team with a godlike coach but could you play any smaller?

Peyton and Dungy, great if you want to make the playoffs bad if you want a chance to win the title.

Quick- someone give Peyton the Heimlich !

No way, that was obviously Harrison's fault. Payton never throws a pick that wasn't his fault. The reciever ran the wrong route is all. They should revamp the "brett Favre excuse-o-matic" for old Manning...

Manning = This generation's Marino. Throws a beautiful pass and puts up a ton of stats. Just don't ask him to win a gam

Dungy = This generation's Schottenheimer. Good coach that gets the best out of his players in the regular season but is outclassed in the post season

Its Mannings career body of work. Same old story whether its Tennessee or Indy- Manning is one of the alltime best at choking

Yep, it's Manning that's out there o defense and allowing Brady to throw t owho ever he wants. Ans its Manning that's dropped about 3 balls that landed on his hands. The Colts, as a team, are blowing this. Not just Manning.

Yep, it's Manning that's out there o defense and allowing Brady to throw t owho ever he wants. Ans its Manning that's dropped about 3 balls that landed on his hands. The Colts, as a team, are blowing this. Not just Manning.

Were you a Drew apologist? ;)

Its all Manning's fault!

Did you see the way he failed to stop NE on 2 4th downs?

noone said its "all Peytons fault!" but the fact is that Peyton has done little to help his team this game and that is historically true in big games

Because the pathetic SEC refs gave them their first game of the year.

Just a guess, but i'm thinking that game was against your college team. With a name like BuffOrange, i'm thinking maybe Syracuse?

Am I even close or is the boredom with the AFC Title game going to my head

Just a guess, but i'm thinking that game was against your college team. With a name like BuffOrange, i'm thinking maybe Syracuse?

;) Hey Chris Fowler & co. still bring it up. Biggest B.S. 4th down interference call ever.

It was against the Orange. Terrible 4th down PI call against SU on the game-winning drive...call was late and was thrown by an official who was well downfield.