Mike Williams was a GREAT PICK!

Mike Williams was actually good on pass blocking today....he shut down Ellis all day...He did make a wrong read on one block on a run play that lead to Henry getting trucked in the backfield by Abraham.....Besides that he had a solid day....

Jennings is the goat in this game....He had a horrible 2nd quarter....he couldnt stop Abraham on the pass....and couldnt keep him contained on runs to the left...Abraham probably had his best overall game of his career and he did it against Jennings....Very sad....

BTW can you believe the Jets may let Abraham go at the end of the season?? If they do Bills better jump on this guy, he's a beast in the pass rushing game, is run defense is suspect(although he blew us up today) but we could always keep kelsay around for that......

You guys wanted/want Drew out!  TD likes to give the fans what they want!  Mike was the best suited person for the job!  Way to go mike, keep blowing those blocks!

64023[/snapback]

Selecting Mike Williams at #4 was one of the dumbest moves by a GM in recent football history. McKinnie was there, and he is kicking ass while MW eats.

I dont blame Big Mike. He was already a fat football player.

TD is a flat out loser.

You guys wanted/want Drew out!  TD likes to give the fans what they want!  Mike was the best suited person for the job!  Way to go mike, keep blowing those blocks!

64023[/snapback]

Actually I think Williams and Jennings were having a contest to see which one could blow the most blocks. That O Line is a sorry looking bunch of players

MW had some horrible whiffs, but JJ was clearly the goat today.

I thought he was very mediocre last year, and so far this year

he's not proven worthy of a big $$$ contract.

I would NOT re-sign JJ, at least not to play LT...

he's nothing more than a journeyman.

MW had some horrible whiffs, but JJ was clearly the goat today.

I thought he was very mediocre last year, and so far this year

he's not proven worthy of a big $$$ contract.

I would NOT re-sign JJ, at least not to play LT...

he's nothing more than a journeyman.

64231[/snapback]

I agree. The Bills would lose little to nothing with Price, as opposed to "Jennings ala Cart."

Haven't looked at the game a second time yet, but I can't recall a single blown assignment or sack allowed by MW today. As stated he handled Ellis all day. He actually could have done a little better in run blocking today but did ok there as well. No panalties either. For an OL, that's a pretty good game. I know it's more fun to just to lambaste him and think you're smart, but apparently evaluating the play of an offensive lineman is not one of.......................... well let's just say don't quit your day job. ;-)

I will say this though- Jennings had a VERY poor day today in pass protection. Gave up 3 big one's and was dominated one on one. Muy dissapointing.

Selecting Mike Williams at #4 was one of the dumbest moves by a GM in recent football history. McKinnie was there, and he is kicking ass while MW eats.

I dont blame Big Mike. He was already a fat football player.

TD is a flat out loser.

Haven't looked at the game a second time yet, but I can't recall a single blown assignment or sack allowed by MW today. As stated he handled Ellis all day. He actually could have done a little better in run blocking today but did ok there as well. No panalties either. For an OL, that's a pretty good game. I know it's more fun to just  to lambaste him and think you're smart, but apparently evaluating the play of an offensive lineman is not one of.......................... well let's just say don't quit your day job. ;-)

I will say this though- Jennings had a VERY poor day today in pass protection. Gave up 3 big one's and was dominated one on one. Muy dissapointing.

64405[/snapback]

Agreed (again). MW wasn't the problem. Jonas needed help against Abraham, it looked like he was overmatched.