WM - 3 kids, 3 moms...

LabattBlue

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, I don't hate Willis, he's hardly alone among NFL players in this regard- it's just that he happens to be a Buffalo Bill, and I like to think of the Bills as one of the high-character teams in the NFL. Things like this don't help the team's image.

Buffalo went through this same issue(s) with Travis Henry. Willis also falls behind Travis in the paternity/wgae garnishment category. Nearly half of Travis' game check went directly to support his 6 kids. Buffalo offer a one year contract extention in 2003 to help him get out of some financial problems. If Willis ends begin traded to the Giants he may be able to catch up with Travis

Donete Whitner also had an out of wedlock child this year, plus he was picked up once for a dometic assault, charges eventually dropped. Yet we don't see the kind of vitriol heaped on Donte that we see on Willis. And media darling Matt Leinart had an out of wedlock child this year as well- nobody is calling him a thug. Fact is, this board just doesn't like Willis, and is not willing to cut him any slack whatsoever.

No. Actually, I was a big defender of Moulds when people on this board were siding with Mularkey in his dispute with EM.

As an aside, some of the comments in this string kind of remind me of that line in Casablanca about being shocked that gambling is taking place.

Professional athletes have a habit of attracting a lot of women. Big surprise. Also not surprising, there are a lot of professional athletes that have kids by women to whom they are not married. The NBA is famous for this. Even Larry Bird has a daughter by a "Baby Mama" to use today's terminology. In fact, there was an SI article about this a few years back. At the time, I think Larry Bird had not even met his daughter and apparently had no interest in doing so.

There are also guys like Evander Holyfield who had everyone believing how religious he was. I think that I heard that he had multiple children from various women.

As for WM, it sounds like he is taking responsibility for his actions.

Donete Whitner also had an out of wedlock child this year, plus he was picked up once for a dometic assault, charges eventually dropped. Yet we don't see the kind of vitriol heaped on Donte that we see on Willis. And media darling Matt Leinart had an out of wedlock child this year as well- nobody is calling him a thug. Fact is, this board just doesn't like Willis, and is not willing to cut him any slack whatsoever.

I don't particularly care, but you've got to see the difference between having a kid out of wedlock and having 3 paternity suits filed against you in 2 years.

Very well said.

There has been a complete double standard with the haters on this board when it comes to Willis.

The guy played with three bad ribs and a bum ankle for half the season. He showed a lot of heart. He would like to stay with the Bills, and every player that has commented on the subject has said that he is an outstanding teammate.

Does NOBODY read this board anymore?

I only read it to see if you've updated your hot Russian broad, which you haven't in a loooooong time.

I looked on the first page, didn't see anything related to Willis' actions, so I posted. Big deal! Now update that broad for me!

I only read it to see if you've updated your hot Russian broad, which you haven't in a loooooong time.

I looked on the first page, didn't see anything related to Willis' actions, so I posted. Big deal! Now update that broad for me!

I agree, I think LABills needs to get off his A** and give us a new mail order chick!

Very well said.

There has been a complete double standard with the haters on this board when it comes to Willis.

The guy played with three bad ribs and a bum ankle for half the season. He showed a lot of heart. He would like to stay with the Bills, and every player that has commented on the subject has said that he is an outstanding teammate.

OK, I'll get my Violin and play something for Willis.

I don't agree with the 3 kids with 3 different women thing. I think it makes him a low class indivdual.

Ultimately, it's his personal life and his business. I can still root for him, but I'm not going to buy his jersey and he's never going to be one of my favorite Bills.

What I'm never going to forgive him for is the "just move the Bills to Toronto" comment. If he thinks so little of us, the paying customers of the team, he can go to Hell.

Maybe this is just another ploy to try to get himself traded. If it is, it worked. He's dead to me and I really hope they get rid of him.

I don't agree with the 3 kids with 3 different women thing. I think it makes him a low class indivdual.

Ultimately, it's his personal life and his business. I can still root for him, but I'm not going to buy his jersey and he's never going to be one of my favorite Bills.

What I'm never going to forgive him for is the "just move the Bills to Toronto" comment. If he thinks so little of us, the paying customers of the team, he can go to Hell.

Maybe this is just another ploy to try to get himself traded. If it is, it worked. He's dead to me and I really hope they get rid of him.

Agree. I really don't think he wants to be in Buffalo. I predict his agent asks for trade along with a holdout if Bills tell him to play out his contract next year or don't make him an offer that Rosenhaus thinks is "star quality".