WM - 3 kids, 3 moms...

LabattBlue

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This article is chock full of dandy quotes:

This whole thing is very embarrassing (for him) and sad for the kids who have to grow up in that environment. Willis continues to prove he is an idiot. Actually he's worse than that. Come on Willis, get a friggin clue. He continues to make Travis Henry look good.

Somebody needs to sit down with Willis and explain the finer points of the birds and the bees. :rolleyes::lol:

Or at the very least, the perils of golddiggers. I'd say the women involved were equally -- and perhaps even more -- irresponsible.

OTOH, he's got a long way to go to catch up to Calvin Murphy....

This article is chock full of dandy quotes:

In the cases of Smith and McNeil, McGahee has been declared the biological father and is paying support.''He's an honorable person,'' says McGahee's attorney, Howard Rudolph. TRANSLATION: HE'S A GOOD CLIENT THAT KEEPS ME BUSY AND HE PAYS THE BILL.

Walls, who went to the University of Florida, met McGahee in Miami during a college break. An ''on again, off again'' relationship, she says. In October '03, she married Devino Walls but was estranged from him when Kai was conceived, she says.

Her husband took a paternity test. ``It was negative.''

She is awaiting the result of McGahee's DNA test, ordered by Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Amy Steele Donner.

Says Walls: ``I don't sleep around. It was Willis.'' TRANSLATION: I FOOL AROUND ON MY HUSBAND BUT ONLY WITH 1 ATHLETE AT A TIME.

She and Devino, 26, have a daughter Jaia, 3. The Walls are in divorce court. He filed.

She wants custody of Kai, with shared parental responsibility and visitation. McGahee has a ''significant seven-figure income with extensive financial resources'' and should pay child support, says her petition, filed by attorney Craig Weissberg. TRANSLATION: I KNEW HE WAS RICH AND IF I HAVE HIS BABY I'LL GET A CHECK EVERY MONTH.

Says Rudolph: ``If he is the father, he will make appropriate arrangements.'' TRANSLATION: HE'S A GOOD CLIENT THAT KEEPS ME BUSY AND HE PAYS THE BILL.

Smith, who has known McGahee since her college days, says their romance was ``off and on.'' TRANSLATION: THE SEX IS GOOD

Says Smith: ''Money is not an issue at all. That's why I went to college. That's why I'm in school for my masters.'' What she'd like, she says, is for her son to have a daddy in his life, not just ``every blue moon.''

But, she says, 'you cannot hold a gun to someone's head and say, `come see your son' or 'spend time with your son.' You can't do it, and I'm not going to try.''

TRANSLATION: IT REALLY IS ABOUT THE MONEY AND AS LONG AS HE SENDS THE CHECKS, I WON'T BOTHER CALLING.

Rudolph believes McGahee will come through for Willis IV, and for Kai, if the boy is his. ``He'll be the same good father and honorable person that he is to his first child.''

In 2003, McGahee signed a contract worth up to $15.53 million over five years. (Base salary is more than $7 million, plus incentives.) He grossed $923,469 in '05, financial records show.

TRANSLATION: HE'S A GOOD CLIENT THAT KEEPS ME BUSY AND HE PAYS THE BILL

Says Rudolph: ``He's a football player who is making a nice living. But he is not making the kind of money that people think.''

TRANSLATION: GET A NEW DEAL DONE WILLIS, YOU'LL NEED THE MONEY AND I LIKE YOU AS A CLIENT.

Weren't you the one who frowned upon Moulds for the same thing?

Does this change your feelings towards your boy Wilis? :lol:

. . . and some of you guys have claimed that he is not producing. :rolleyes: