Bad Drivers

BillsFanNC

No I won't. I don't even let my own cow-orkers cut in.

I've always wanted to get some bumper stickers printed up saying "Warning! I cut people off" or something similar so if I ever see those bad drivers again in a parking lot, I'd put one on their vehicle.

866171[/snapback]

:lol:

Same here... Well, maybe I would let my mom (God bless her soul) cut in :oops: ... My sister? I'd stick my tongue out at her!

You know what they hate?... When you won't let them cut in and give the "end of the line buddy" thumb... Totally, polite and all... You can usually "lip"... Get to the "end of the line."

My brother is a trucker... He noted some things... In NYC they will cut you off and stare at you... In Chicago, they will cut you off and won't look. :lol:;) Must be that down home, mid-west guilt coming out... ;);)

No I won't. I don't even let my own cow-orkers cut in.

I've always wanted to get some bumper stickers printed up saying "Warning! I cut people off" or something similar so if I ever see those bad drivers again in a parking lot, I'd put one on their vehicle.

866171[/snapback]

Better yet, somebody should invent a way to do that live, while the perp is commiting the act... Like an ink pad or something... All you have to do is touch them ever so lightly (they won't know)... :oops:

Kinda like oldschool branding of a "T" on a thief's forehead... :lol: