Bad Drivers

BillsFanNC

To make a long story short, I was seriously injured in a car accident in September. It was caused by a careless / wreckless driver. I used to be irked by these types of drivers, but now I have less than zero patience for them. Fast forward to this morning as I'm driving into work I'm cut off by one of those "weavers" that very nearly caused another wreck. I'm so pissed off right now I'm shaking. Road rage doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling. My question is, I have this guys license plate number. Does anyone know how I can legally find out who this guy is with this info? He needs a "talking to" :w00t::P

To make a long story short, I was seriously injured in a car accident in September.  It was caused by a careless / wreckless driver.  I used to be irked by these types of drivers, but now I have less than zero patience for them.  Fast forward to this morning as I'm driving into work I'm cut off by one of those "weavers" that very nearly caused another wreck.  I'm so pissed off right now I'm shaking.  Road rage doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling.  My question is, I have this guys license plate number.  Does anyone know how I can legally find out who this guy is with this info?  He needs a "talking to"  :w00t:  :P

865230[/snapback]

Unfortunately due to privacy laws, I don't think you can get any personnal info, and I doubt the police will care if you call in a report with the plate number, unless your in a town where the cops have nothing better to do

Unfortunately due to privacy laws, I don't think you can get any personnal info, and I doubt the police will care if you call in a report with the plate number, unless your in a town where the cops have nothing better to do

865238[/snapback]

If im not mistaken..every state has a law to report "Road Rage" by turning in the plate number! I guess if they get more than one complaint..that is a "trend" and they will look into it! So, i would start there!

865238[/snapback]

But he does! Holly Springs NC has more friggin cops than anywhere else I have ever seen in my entire life! NC, you should definitely turn those Nazis loose on this guy...

But he does! Holly Springs NC has more friggin cops than anywhere else I have ever seen in my entire life! NC, you should definitely turn those Nazis loose on this guy...

865252[/snapback]

You are right, the fastest growing town in NC does have a large police presence! Unfortunately, this happened in RTP on Davis drive. In fact if any fellow wallers / RTP commuters know a guy that drives a white Audi A4 send me a PM.

You are right, the fastest growing town in NC does have a large police presence!  Unfortunately, this happened in RTP on Davis drive.  In fact if any fellow wallers / RTP commuters know a guy that drives a white Audi A4 send me a PM.

865265[/snapback]

An A4 in RTP? Isn't that like a drunk at a Bills game? People like that really piss me off too. Drivers around here (Southern?) are atrocious. I used to get the same way but I've learned to just laugh at 'em. Take pride in the fact that you're right. Report it if you can, but don't deliver the talking to yourself!

To make a long story short, I was seriously injured in a car accident in September.  It was caused by a careless / wreckless driver.  I used to be irked by these types of drivers, but now I have less than zero patience for them.  Fast forward to this morning as I'm driving into work I'm cut off by one of those "weavers" that very nearly caused another wreck.  I'm so pissed off right now I'm shaking.  Road rage doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling.  My question is, I have this guys license plate number.  Does anyone know how I can legally find out who this guy is with this info?  He needs a "talking to"  :w00t:  :P

865230[/snapback]

People are going to drive like shi* your whole life, what can you really do? I'm in the Mecca of retarded drivers in OHIO. I used to get pissed when people would cut me off. Last year some guy got me so bad I ended up hanging half outside my window dropping F bombs. I pointed to the parking lot, and the driver showed me the handle to his pistol threw the window. What was he going to do shoot me? What was I going to do beat some sense into him for cutting me off? Neither would changed the fact that people in OHIO can't drive worth shi*.

People are going to drive like shi* your whole life, what can you really do? I'm in the Mecca of retarded drivers in OHIO.  I used to get pissed when people would cut me off. Last year some guy got me so bad I ended up hanging half outside my window dropping F bombs. I pointed to the parking lot, and the driver showed me the handle to his pistol threw the window. What was he going to do shoot me? What was I going to do beat some sense into him for cutting me off? Neither would changed the fact that people in OHIO can't drive worth shi*.

865780[/snapback]

Obviously, you've never gone for a spin in Pennsylvania.

Obviously, you've never gone for a spin in Pennsylvania.

865783[/snapback]

It's difficult to comprehend a place worse then Toledo, Ohio. Traffic wise I'm sure many places exist. But what place actually has a merging lane for the merging lane before you merge onto the freeway? We also have 5 MPH reduced speed on about 75% of the roads and freeways (compared to Michigan). Old people and the ghetto children turn that into about a 15mph reduction. Marijuana turns that into about a 20mph reduction because everybody in this city is high.

Am I approaching complete insanity yet?

It's difficult to comprehend a place worse then Toledo, Ohio. Traffic wise I'm sure many places exist. But what place actually has a merging lane for the merging lane before you merge onto the freeway? We also have 5 MPH reduced speed on about 75% of the roads and freeways (compared to Michigan). Old people and the ghetto children turn that into about a 15mph reduction. Marijuana turns that into about a 20mph reduction because everybody in this city is high.

865828[/snapback]

No. Move to the Bay Area where you have all that, plus the added fun of the FBomb being hurled in about 200 different languages.

865828[/snapback]

Sounds exactly like Austin.

People are going to drive like shi* your whole life, what can you really do? I'm in the Mecca of retarded drivers in OHIO.  I used to get pissed when people would cut me off. Last year some guy got me so bad I ended up hanging half outside my window dropping F bombs. I pointed to the parking lot, and the driver showed me the handle to his pistol threw the window. What was he going to do shoot me? What was I going to do beat some sense into him for cutting me off? Neither would changed the fact that people in OHIO can't drive worth shi*.

865780[/snapback]

Not worth it. Don't let road rage like that get to you. It's harder said that done, but 100% not worth it. Screw him. He's wrong.

-Jeff

865828[/snapback]

Yet... I-80 on that stretch is littered with State Police...

I don't understand why they let lanes merge for construction... Give ample arrows or what not to get over to the one lane... Then put a big barrel right in the middle of the lane... Everybody else who merged early and was nice to their fellow drivers could then get on everybody else's arse in the open lane (ie: tailgate)... You know what would happen? The lane that is ending would come to a stand still and the working lane would flow right by...

I love how people get aggressive at yield signs... I don't think they know that a yield means stop if other traffic is approaching... Same as a stop sign. How people really hate to yield...

My sister is a classic... She thinks it is God giving right to screw people over in traffic... Her exact words... "I am woman, they will let me in." :w00t::P

865828[/snapback]

Living in Livonia I'm suprised you didn't mention the summer of fun that was to be had in your area with contruction on I-696 and on M14.

Yet... I-80 on that stretch is littered with State Police...

I don't understand why they let lanes merge for construction... Give ample arrows or what not to get over to the one lane... Then put a big barrel right in the middle of the lane... Everybody else who merged early and was nice to their fellow drivers could then get on everybody else's arse in the open lane (ie: tailgate)... You know what would happen?  The lane that is ending would come to a stand still and the working lane would flow right by...

I love how people get aggressive at yield signs... I don't think they know that a yield means stop if other traffic is approaching... Same as a stop sign.  How people really hate to yield...

My sister is a classic... She thinks it is God giving right to screw people over in traffic... Her exact words... "I am woman, they will let me in." :thumbsup:  :lol:

865884[/snapback]

75 or 475 are less littered with cops, but horrible in there own ways. If I'm going anywhere it's usually N back to Michigan so I’m on those freeways. Your point about the merging is so true. That's the problem with the road system, everything's set up to make you think. People are not overly bright. Bad things happen.

Living in Livonia I'm suprised you didn't mention the summer of fun that was to be had in your area with contruction on I-696 and on M14.

866024[/snapback]

I moved away from Livonia 6 years ago. Still go back a few times a year, I heard it was horrible. I used to take M-14 to 94 every time I went back and fourth from Kalamazoo. I'm glad I didn't have to deal that BS.

To make a long story short, I was seriously injured in a car accident in September.  It was caused by a careless / wreckless driver.  I used to be irked by these types of drivers, but now I have less than zero patience for them.  Fast forward to this morning as I'm driving into work I'm cut off by one of those "weavers" that very nearly caused another wreck.  I'm so pissed off right now I'm shaking.  Road rage doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling.  My question is, I have this guys license plate number.  Does anyone know how I can legally find out who this guy is with this info?  He needs a "talking to"  :thumbsup:  :lol:

865230[/snapback]

Sorry about that. The wife was being a little frisky. It was that whole climax thingy. Damn Steering wheels. :huh:

My sister is a classic... She thinks it is God giving right to screw people over in traffic... Her exact words... "I am woman, they will let me in." :thumbsup:  :lol:

865884[/snapback]

No I won't. I don't even let my own cow-orkers cut in.

I've always wanted to get some bumper stickers printed up saying "Warning! I cut people off" or something similar so if I ever see those bad drivers again in a parking lot, I'd put one on their vehicle.

865780[/snapback]

I hear you. I never used to get too upset with these types of drivers. I'd maybe flip them off or curse them and that would be it. It's when one cost me my vision in my left eye, gave me a brutal scar that extends from above my left eye and down my cheek and has me looking at the likelihood of a total knee replacement before I'm 50 that has me out for blood. I know full well that it wouldn't slove anything, but oh how therapeutic it would be to rain blows down on one of these a-holes.