Pete Carroll to leave USC?

IBTG81

Based off of what, exactly?  I'll love to hear this reasoning.

852234[/snapback]

Brilliant coach, great young talent, and a great recruiting class coming in. We have just begun to tap the talent in this area!

Vive le Schiano! :beer::nana::lol::P

Pump Jersey's tires all you want...In football, Texas HS talent > Jersey HS talent

852246[/snapback]

Schiano has also recruited S. Flordia extremely well, not to mention that whole NE would want to come to a powerhouse like RU.

:beer:  :nana:  :lol:

We have the winningest coach of the last 10 years, young talent, and a better recruiting class coming in.

852318[/snapback]

Who has the better record, and is ranked higher? Oh yeah, RUTGERS! :P

Draft one of our lineman

and you are gonna mourn

we are the mighty longhooooooooooooooooooooooooorns

Who has the better record, and is ranked higher? Oh yeah, RUTGERS!  :beer:

Its amazing that you have no grasp of logic whatsoever.

Here is the progression to the logic that you completely contradicted yourself with:

1.) You say Rutgers will win a championship before Texas.

2.) I point to being National Champions last year and history as being the reason.

3.) You discount this, and say its because of Coaching and Recruiting.

4.) I point out that our recruiting class is better, and that our coach has the best record of any coach of the past 10 years.

5.) You say Rutgers will win a championship before Texas because you currently have a better record and is ranked higher.

This last assertion is completely contradictory to you discounting history, as next year apparently is not effected by the previous years.

So, not only did you manage to discount what I said, but you used the very same logic that you discounted in order to attempt to make a point.

Congrats Ed, you've reached a new level of stupid.

Why don't you boys leave the recruiting talk out of this, as USC has had the top-rated class the past four years...And I fully expect a re-Pete this year!!!

Carroll is actually the rare NCAA coach who directs ALL of the recruiting. Not a lot of college-bred guys do that, much less those who came from the pros. Mix that with the promise to play his best 11, a beautiful school (but check yourself in the surrounding neighborhood) 92,000 packed into the Coliseum, and the L.A. location/lifestyle, and you'd have to be a tard like Paul Hackett to not do well recruiting there.

Why don't you boys leave the recruiting talk out of this, as USC has had the top-rated class the past four years...And I fully expect a re-Pete this year!!!

Carroll is actually the rare NCAA coach who directs ALL of the recruiting.  Not a lot of college-bred guys do that, much less those who came from the pros.  Mix that with the promise to play his best 11, a beautiful school (but check yourself in the surrounding neighborhood) 92,000 packed into the Coliseum, and the L.A. location/lifestyle, and you'd have to be a tard like Paul Hackett to not do well recruiting there.

852340[/snapback]

Sounds like Texas lols

Carroll is actually the rare NCAA coach who directs ALL of the recruiting.  Not a lot of college-bred guys do that, much less those who came from the pros.  Mix that with the promise to play his best 11, a beautiful school (but check yourself in the surrounding neighborhood) 92,000 packed into the Coliseum, and the L.A. location/lifestyle, and you'd have to be a tard like Paul Hackett to not do well recruiting there.

852340[/snapback]

Ohio State is going to take it to USC this year. USC wont win their 2.5th championship in the last 4 years.

Ohio State is going to take it to USC this year. USC wont win their 2.5th championship in the last 4 years.

853221[/snapback]

I can't say I disagree, but hopefully the Buckeye's 50-day layoff throws everything out of whack. I honestly can't remember the last time USC was an underdog, but I expect they'll be getting 5 or 6 if they make it to Glendale.

I can't say I disagree, but hopefully the Buckeye's 50-day layoff throws everything out of whack.  I honestly can't remember the last time USC was an underdog, but I expect they'll be getting 5 or 6 if they make it to Glendale.

853236[/snapback]

I think both teams will show some rust due to the layoff and it might affect Ohio St more. I think it will be a close game for 2.5-3 quarters with Ohio St pulling away late. I see something like a 35-20 final score.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.