Call me crazy...

I will tell you why we will win.....

- The jets schedule has been ultra soft......

- Their main focus of offense so far has been running the ball......while what we have been doing best is stopping runners....and we have stopped some pretty good ones already....

- I dont consider the Jets O Line to be any better then the jags......Pennington is a good....but he will make mistakes when pressured......

- The biggest weakness on our D has been the giving up of the big play on 3rd down...Wire has usually been the culprit....and he is being replaced for the most part by PP.....who has better range for a safety........

On our side......I think we can run t he ball on these guys....Evans will probably start.....I think we can take advantage of their corners.....

And basically to top it all off....we are backed into a corner for a win.....

I will tell you why we will win.....

- The jets schedule has been ultra soft......

- Their main focus of offense so far has been running the ball......while what we have been doing best is stopping runners....and we have stopped some pretty good ones already....

- I dont consider the Jets O Line to be any better then the jags......Pennington is a good....but he will make mistakes when pressured......

- The biggest weakness on our D has been the giving up of the big play on 3rd down...Wire has usually been the culprit....and he is being replaced for the most part by PP.....who has better range for a safety........

On our side......I think we can run t he ball on these guys....Evans will probably start.....I think we can take advantage of their corners.....

And basically to top it all off....we are backed into a corner for a win.....

61853[/snapback]

Forgot one:

Pennington won't be able to de-cleat any of our LBs at the goal line this year