How many yards will LT rush for next week?

IBTG81

66 members have voted

1. 1. How many yards will LT rush for next week?

• 150 (in the first half)

Lets hope are LB's or coaching staff can make some adjustments. I agree it certainly doesnt look too promising. However, if we can some how hold him to under 100yds and a single TD I think that would be pretty encouraging. If not miraculous!!!

Lets hope are LB's or coaching staff can make some adjustments. I agree it certainly doesnt look too promising. However, if we can some how hold him to under 100yds and a single TD I think that would be pretty encouraging. If not miraculous!!!

849016[/snapback]

I think we have a better chance of daquixer not fellating Clements than we do keeping LT under 100.

Laurence Taylor retired years ago, and, he only played defense. He may run through a few yards after buying crack while being chased by the police, but he isn't playing anymore.

Jeeese..........

Don't give up on this game too quickly. We are clearly underdogs and have our work cut out against a powerful team clicking on all cylinders, but the Chargers are not unstoppable.

Living in San Diego, and seeing all of the Charger games I appreciate how good their team is, and how LT is incredible and the best player in football.

But that also means I saw them trailing 14-7 in the 4th quarter against the Raiders AT HOME and only with a couple breaks were they able to pull it out. Without his 44 yard run in the 4th quarter, he 18 rushes for 65 yards, so the Raiders did a good job of containing him for much of the game.

I won't mention their loss at the Ravens, because that is a very different team and one of the NFL elite defenses, but take a look at the Steelers holding him to 13 rushes for 36 yards in week 5.

And take a look at their loss in KC where he was held to 15 for 56 yards (but did have 72 yards receiving).

Also, Pitt, Oak, KC, Cle, Cinn., and Den all were able to lead against them for much of the game. They came back in all but one of those, but constant comebacks are using up a lot of their fairy dust, and a couple bounces not going their way makes that a lot harder.

So I'm not going to bet the rent check in Vegas on the Bills to win, and think the Chargers should be favored. But if things go well the Bills could pull out a stunner and LT could end up having 80-120 in a losing effort. Let's hope for bad weather on top of that to make things even harder for the Chargers.

long range 34 degrees snow showers . could a few inches of snow .

849866[/snapback]

Word...make it sloppy, 34 with rain/snow is a good temp. You're wet the whole time and everything is slippery. Maybe we can get LT to put the ball down a couple times, at the very least it should slow down his cutbacks.

Don't give up on this game too quickly.  We are clearly underdogs and have our work cut out against a powerful team clicking on all cylinders, but the Chargers are not unstoppable.

849921[/snapback]

They didn't look like they were clicking yesterday and needed an extremely lucky call to even remain in the game. The Chargers are a very good team, but marty is bound to coach up a few stinkers. Not saying we can pull the upset, but it's not out of the question.