Any Michigan State fans?

IBTG81

Anyone aware of a guy named Domenic Natale?

He is a QB, and transferred to Rutgers. he had to sit out this year, and has three years left of eligibility. For what I've heard/briefly seen in practice, this kid has a great arm and is accurate.

Considering Mike Teel sucks, we need a QB. Any news/info would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone aware of a guy named Domenic Natale?

He is a QB, and transferred to Rutgers. he had to sit out this year, and has three years left of eligibility. For what I've heard/briefly seen in practice, this kid has a great arm and is accurate.

Considering Mike Teel sucks, we need a QB. Any news/info would be greatly appreciated.

844287[/snapback]

A good friend of mine is a State alum, I'll ask him for the heads up this weekend. For the time being some info popped up when I entered his name on Yahoo.

He probably transferred b/c he wouldn't be good enough to play. Hoyer is now starting for MSU...

...w/e one man's trash is another man's treasure :censored:

850767[/snapback]

Don't let Ed know that he transferred to Rutgers because he wasn't good enough to play at Michigan State.

Don't let Ed know that he transferred to Rutgers because he wasn't good enough to play at Michigan State.

850785[/snapback]

From what I read, was that he wasn't going to be the starter (Mich St. QB is going to be a pro one day) and he wanted to start. :censored:

From what I read, was that he wasn't going to be the starter (Mich St. QB is going to be a pro one day) and he wanted to start.  :censored:

850803[/snapback]

I don't know if he's good or not because of I've never heard of him. But your reason doesn't make sense. Stanton is going pro THIS year and therefore this guy would have gotten a chance next year, which is the same as sitting out a year for a transfer.

Unless he thought that with Stanton gone he STILL wouldn't have won the job then... :thumbsup:

Or maybe he was tired of John L. Smith and shitting the bed in the second half of the season.

I don't know if he's good or not because of I've never heard of him.  But your reason doesn't make sense.  Stanton is going pro THIS year and therefore this guy would have gotten a chance next year, which is the same as sitting out a year for a transfer.

Unless he thought that with Stanton gone he STILL wouldn't have won the job then... :censored:

Or maybe he was tired of John L. Smith and shitting the bed in the second half of the season.

850823[/snapback]

I think Mich St. backup-I forget his name-is excellent. it would have been a battle that Natale may have lost. Natale is also from NJ, and I heard he wanted to be closer to home.

Big (and bad) recruiting news for MSU:

The Spartans have lost a two-year-old commitment from Elite 11 quarterback Keith Nichol from Lowell, Mich. Nichol is instead going to Oklahoma, after a visit to Norman. It seems a very surprising decision, since he had maintained his commitment after John Smith's firing and was recruiting other players to MSU...but opportunity knocks.

Sooners forum

OU Insider

Nichol will be enrolling early to take part in spring football.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.