NE throttling Indy so far.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is up with that move by the refs??????????

Brady is stopped cold a good foot from the first down and the ref runs in FROM BEHIND (nice angle on the play) and signals first down -- doesn't even consult with the refs who had the spot.

This league is becoming more like the WWF every game.

WTF is up with that move by the refs??????????

Brady is stopped cold a good foot from the first down and the ref runs in FROM BEHIND (nice angle on the play) and signals first down -- doesn't even consult with the refs who had the spot.

This league is becoming more like the WWF every game.

826144[/snapback]

<_< I might've been pissed a couple years ago. Now I think it's just comical.

That is absolutely unreal. I've never subscribed to the New England favoritism thing, but that is the most blatantly unbelievable thing I've seen by the refs.

What an f'ing joke.

Don't forget also about only calling a 5 yd penalty and not PI on the previous drive. Indy should have had the ball at the one and should have 21 pts.

I have never seen a ref run in like that out of nowhere when there is a big pileup and where it looks questionable (and upon review, was definitely a stop).

There was no way the same ahole was going to overturn himself.

And, then Michaels mentioned, but got interrupted by the Saners INT, that Winters also falsely gave NE an extra timeout. But, I never got the story.

See how the refs are calling penalties on the NE secondary? This is how the game should have gone a few years back with NE v.s. Indi ... I remember Ty Law and Co raping Harrison and Co. with no calls.

You mean when the zebras ignored 14 holding calls (as per ESPN on opening night the following season) against the Pats? Yeah, that was special. <_<

You mean when the zebras ignored 14 holding calls (as per ESPN on opening night the following season) against the Pats?  Yeah, that was special. <_<

826174[/snapback]

Yeah, I remember when the DB's used to be allowed to actually play defense. <_<