Thank God, Bills make moves

Beerball

But what is the press boxes 40 time?

Is the press box a character guy?

When was the press box drafted and what did we have to give up for this move?

Can the press box play on the o-line?

Is there any other typical questions that I left out, I figured it would keep the thread moving if we had them all in one post :P

But what is the press boxes 40 time?

Is the press box a character guy?

When was the press box drafted and what did we have to give up for this move?

Can the press box play on the o-line?

Is there any other typical questions that I left out, I figured it would keep the thread moving if we had them all in one post :P

821893[/snapback]

Let's see, you left out...

high-motor

the new press box will never live up to expectations

the new press box has regressed

what's this jumbotron crap, I thought we were going for speed, not size

how can Marv say the press box is too old to perform

unless the team addresses club seats in the first round we will continue to have second rate club seats

Let's see, you left out...

high-motor

the new press box will never live up to expectations

the new press box has regressed

what's this jumbotron crap, I thought we were going for speed, not size

how can Marv say the press box is too old to perform

unless the team addresses club seats in the first round we will continue to have second rate club seats

821901[/snapback]

I knew there where a couple I forgot, thanks

Everyone knows a new press box takes time to develop. The new press box cannot be judged until it has at least a full year starting experience - and even then only if it has a good OL and good receivers

On another note...

Won't this be one, if not the only, press box not located around the 50 yard line? I know in St. Louis, the Baseball Writers Association wants the 2009 switched from St. Louis because of issues with the press box. link for that.

I can just imagine that if the press box is moved to one of the end-zone clubs, the national media would only pile on Buffalo even more. Is increased revenue worth the almost 100% assurance that someone like Tony Kornholio would B word and moan that the press box isn't located in a good location?

On another note...

Won't this be one, if not the only, press box not located around the 50 yard line?  I know in St. Louis, the Baseball Writers Association wants the 2009 switched from St. Louis because of issues with the press box.  link for that.

I can just imagine that if the press box is moved to one of the end-zone clubs, the national media would only pile on Buffalo even more.  Is increased revenue worth the almost 100% assurance that someone like Tony Kornholio would B word and moan that the press box isn't located in a good location?

822068[/snapback]

If it pisses Kornhole off, I'm all for it! Hell make it open air.

I can just imagine that if the press box is moved to one of the end-zone clubs, the national media would only pile on Buffalo even more.  Is increased revenue worth the almost 100% assurance that someone like Tony Kornholio would B word and moan that the press box isn't located in a good location?

822068[/snapback]

Does it really matter where its situated, its not like the press is actually going to watch the game, the will just sit there and go on about players like Bruschi while the game is going on, and for the rest of the game they will probably have TV monitors to show them the game.