Is it me, or is Robert Royal becoming a fan fav?

Man I really like Robert Royal, for anyone that seen the game Sunday against New England would have seen Royal pumping the guys up on the field when they were down. Not only is he a leader on the field, hes making some plays also. I really hope hes gets the ball more. He made some tough grabs last Sunday. I think hes a play maker for this team and a guy JP can really depend on.

But, like I said, hes becoming a favorite player of mine. I hope he sticks around for a while, to me, its really looks like hes having alot of fun out there and truely wants to be here in Buffalo.

Your thoughts on Royal? I hope they are like mine.......if not explain why....

Thanks!

He seems to do well when given the chance. He certainly showed some skills on thaty one big catch. I know we need TEs in to help block, but I also think he could be a decent passing threat for us. I think we definitely need to get him more involved in the game - other than just blocking.

I like Royal. But we will never be a serious passing threat on offense until we find five guys on the offensive line who can manage to block four defensive linemen.

Until then, we'll need to keep a TE and/or a RB in to help out, which makes us pretty much anemic through the air.

Man I really like Robert Royal, for anyone that seen the game Sunday against New England would have seen Royal pumping the guys up on the field when they were down.  Not only is he a leader on the field, hes making some plays also.  I really hope hes gets the ball more.  He made some tough grabs last Sunday.  I think hes a play maker for this team and a guy JP can really depend on.

But, like I said, hes becoming a favorite player of mine.  I hope he sticks around for a while, to me, its really looks like hes having alot of fun out there and truely wants to be here in Buffalo. 

Your thoughts on Royal? I hope they are like mine.......if not explain why....

Thanks!

817646[/snapback]

Tell him how much you like him yourself...

Robert Royal

Tell him how much you like him yourself...

Robert Royal

817865[/snapback]

God, I don't know why, but that just strikes me as weird! Not weird in a bad way, just weird as in, I never would expect a pro-athlete to have a "my space" page...I am as big a geek as there is, and I don't even have one! <_<

God, I don't know why, but that just strikes me as weird!  Not weird in a bad way, just weird as in, I never would expect a pro-athlete to have a "my space" page...I am as big a geek as there is, and I don't even have one! <_<

817884[/snapback]

Myspace isn't for geeks, myspace is for dumbasses.

I like Royal. But we will never be a serious passing threat on offense until we find five guys on the offensive line who can manage to block four defensive linemen.

Until then, we'll need to keep a TE and/or a RB in to help out, which makes us pretty much anemic through the air.

817744[/snapback]

Yep. Quite a surprise when CLE drafted Winslow Jr.

817744[/snapback]

Your 2nd sentence said it all.

God, I don't know why, but that just strikes me as weird!  Not weird in a bad way, just weird as in, I never would expect a pro-athlete to have a "my space" page...I am as big a geek as there is, and I don't even have one! <_<

817884[/snapback]

A-Train is one of his friends and he has several hot women on his front page...

817884[/snapback]

Your not alone. I would consider myself a midrange geek myself and I don't have a myspace page either. I do wish I owned part of it though.

God, I don't know why, but that just strikes me as weird!  Not weird in a bad way, just weird as in, I never would expect a pro-athlete to have a "my space" page...I am as big a geek as there is, and I don't even have one! :angry:

817884[/snapback]

Sexual nickname: Purple Helmeted Warrior of Love <_<

Myspace isn't for geeks, myspace is for dumbasses.

817927[/snapback]

Exactly.

There's absolutely nothing innovative about it. Just a collection of stuff that has been around the Internet for ages and packaged so people that can't be bothered to learn how to do those things can message how l33t they are to their friends.

God, I don't know why, but that just strikes me as weird!  Not weird in a bad way, just weird as in, I never would expect a pro-athlete to have a "my space" page...I am as big a geek as there is, and I don't even have one! :angry:

817884[/snapback]

Check out JPs MySpace page

Actually - check out all the pro athletes in his 'Friend Space' - looks like it's pretty popular w/ the pros <_<