Why was Simons Tuesday post locked?

was....

Also to add on to the thing with Josh Reed.....the thing that troubles me about Josh is if you are a WR without size or great speed you better be making acrobatic catches for your team (like Hines Ward)

On that end zone pass to Reed.....yeah the defender held him (should have been a flag) to Reed didnt lay himself out for hit....IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A TOUCHDOWN FOR CHRIST SAKE.........

was....

Also to add on to the thing with Josh Reed.....the thing that troubles me about Josh is if you are a WR without size or great speed you better be making acrobatic catches for your team (like Hines Ward)

On that end zone pass to Reed.....yeah the defender held him (should have been a flag) to Reed didnt lay himself out for hit....IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A TOUCHDOWN FOR CHRIST SAKE.........

58685[/snapback]

Why are you assuming Reed would've caught it? :w00t:

Why are you assuming Reed would've caught it? :w00t:

58739[/snapback]

I think the assumption is because Bledsoe got it to within 38 feet of Reed. That should be close enough. Also, Neufeld should have caught that pass over the middle just before Harrison nailed him. Sure, it would have taken a world record high jump while in pads, but he would have only had to break the old record by a foot. They should practice the Fosbury flop.

what is this closed stevestojan ???????? :w00t:

58748[/snapback]

It was one of the better posts I've read here in a while, with insightful replys so it's probably best to close it to save it (and the boards) integrity.

I think the assumption is because Bledsoe got it to within 38 feet of Reed.  That should be close enough.  Also, Neufeld should have caught that pass over the middle just before Harrison nailed him.  Sure, it would have taken a world record high jump while in pads, but he would have only had to break the old record by a foot.  They should practice the Fosbury flop.

58756[/snapback]

I'll stick up for Bledsoe on the Neufeld pass. On the replay you can clearly see the NT (Woolfolk or Traylor's) arm raised high at the LOS. Drew had to throw it high....or it would've been knocked down.

I'll stick up for Bledsoe on the Neufeld pass. On the replay you can clearly see the NT (Woolfolk or Traylor's) arm raised high at the LOS. Drew had to throw it high....or it would've been knocked down.

58763[/snapback]

so maybe put some touch on the pass, instead of throwing it high at 90 miles per hour.

I'd like to know the answer to this question as well.

Why was his thread locked????? Anyone??? Bueller???

59033[/snapback]

I imagine he locked it himself because he was the one moderating the thread and keeping out the riff raff...