JP may not be our biggest problem

ACor58

Isn't anyone else concerned with how careless he is with the football? Does he have small hands or something. He has fumbled 7 times this year and lost 5 of them. It has become ridiculous. This doesn't count the number of snaps that he has dropped.

He will never be a great QB in this league, ever.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He cannot keep this turnover machine rolling. Yeah but he hasn't even played a full season...........shut up. He needs to learn turnovers will not be accetable.

812657[/snapback]

i disagree... he's got the whole season, win lose or play like absolute sh--.

He cannot keep this turnover machine rolling. Yeah but he hasn't even played a full season...........shut up. He needs to learn turnovers will not be accetable.

812657[/snapback]

If you're gona sit JP, then I say also sit:

Triplett

Mcgee

Simpson

gandy

villarial

There's probably more that I can't think of right now.

Sadly Nall probably isn't the guy but I'd sit him for the single purpose of cleaning up his turnoverfest.

812670[/snapback]

its not gonna clean up anything... and you cant even blame everything on jp (even though he played like ass). the rest of this team sucks too man.

I've been saying it for the past few weeks on the board saying that Jp is not the answer to this team. Every week people kill me by saying this but I think this game has shed some new light on Jp.

Jp is fumbling a lot. Now I know you can make the point that the offensive line is not blocking for him, but Jp can't hold on to the ball when he's taking a sack. He has to learn to hold on to the ball. Also what I've been seeing is that his timing on his throws is awful. Look at the Interception he threw. He was locking on to the WR way too long. He gives the defense a chance to react to the pass. I don't know what Jauron is thinking by saying Jp is develoing but I've seen no development in Jp. He looks like the same qb as last year.

Honestly I think we might have a better shot next year with a draft qb than sticking with Jp.

Put in another qb for a while.

I know "he's improving"

I know the OLine is a big problem

But face it folks, JP isn't the solution.  He's just another part of the problem

:angry:

812681[/snapback]

I'm still not ready to count him out. Come back to me in january.

I'm still not ready to count him out. Come back to me in january.

812684[/snapback]

im with you... its easy to blame jp for everything, but the rest of this team blows also. our wide outs arent getting open, when they do balls in and out of the hands all game. add that to a young quarterback playing crappy... and thats still not even close to all of our problems.

Isn't anyone else concerned with how careless he is with the football? Does he have small hands or something. He has fumbled 7 times this year and lost 5 of them. It has become ridiculous. This doesn't count the number of snaps that he has dropped.

812650[/snapback]

Bingo!

812650[/snapback]

I agree he loses the ball way to much, Nall had a chance to show he was better and he showed hes not the answer

I'm not blaming him for everything and agree the rest of the team isn't anything to get excited about but the QB is supposed to be a leader and he needs to be held accountable. If you treat him like a kitty he's gonna play like one. I don't think Nall is the answer either I just think JP needs to be held acountable.

im with you... its easy to blame jp for everything, but the rest of this team blows also. our wide outs arent getting open, when they do balls in and out of the hands all game. add that to a young quarterback playing crappy... and thats still not even close to all of our problems.

812688[/snapback]

When you're 2-5 there isn't really much of a solution. All players considered I think JP isn't on our list of top 10 problems.