Did anyone notice Gandy playing RG?

stevewin

I could have sworn on the short 3rd down w/ about 6 minutes left (which Wilis ran for a 1st over the right side) Gandy broke out of the huddle and ran over to play RG. Did anyone else notice this or see him there at any other time? Wondering if it was because CV was hurt and he was in there for a short yardage 'package'.

BTW - all the Vikings fans I saw were very respectful. Can't say the same for the groups of Bills fans (at least three different places) by me who felt the need to periodically stand and point and chant "A $ $ H O L E!!! A $ $ HO L E!!!" at Viking fans who as far as I could tell were just sitting there watching the game minding their own business. How clever! You really showed them! Nice job, morons :devil:

BTW - all the Vikings fans I saw were very respectful.  Can't say the same for the groups of Bills fans (at least three different places) by me who felt the need to periodically stand and point and chant "A $ $ H O L E!!!  A $ $ HO L E!!!" at Viking fans who as far as I could tell were just sitting there watching the game minding their own business.  How clever!  You really showed them!  Nice job, morons  :devil:

793678[/snapback]

Eh, if you wear your jersey into another team's house, you had better be able to take some verbal abuse. I do it all the time, and get yelled at all the time. I generally joke with the people around me and talk football with them too.

If it gets physical, thats a different story and completely unacceptable.

Eh, if you wear your jersey into another team's house, you had better be able to take some verbal abuse.  I do it all the time, and get yelled at all the time.  I generally joke with the people around me and talk football with them too.

If it gets physical, thats a different story and completely unacceptable.

793778[/snapback]

So, you're saying it's completely acceptable to yell "A dollars hole" at our visiting team fans and guests?

Totally disagree. I don't even know what it means.

So, you're saying it's completely acceptable to yell "A dollars hole" at our visiting team fans and guests?

Totally disagree.  I don't even know what it means.

795976[/snapback]

Some sort of code for "money pit?" I'm with you, man...I don't get it at all.

I could have sworn on the short 3rd down w/ about 6 minutes left (which Wilis ran for a 1st over the right side) Gandy broke out of the huddle and ran over to play RG.  Did anyone else notice this or see him there at any other time?  Wondering if it was because CV was hurt and he was in there for a short yardage 'package'.

793678[/snapback]

Steve, I took a look at that play (I love my Toshiba DVR!). The narrow TV view was from the defense's side, but I saw Preston head towards the RG spot.

Watching the play, I could not see Gandy pulling, but he must have because at play's end, he was the farthest OL downfield.

I could have sworn on the short 3rd down w/ about 6 minutes left (which Wilis ran for a 1st over the right side) Gandy broke out of the huddle and ran over to play RG.  Did anyone else notice this or see him there at any other time?  Wondering if it was because CV was hurt and he was in there for a short yardage 'package'.

BTW - all the Vikings fans I saw were very respectful.  Can't say the same for the groups of Bills fans (at least three different places) by me who felt the need to periodically stand and point and chant "A $ $ H O L E!!!  A $ $ HO L E!!!" at Viking fans who as far as I could tell were just sitting there watching the game minding their own business.  How clever!  You really showed them!  Nice job, morons  :D

793678[/snapback]

It is wrong and I really shouldnt be laughing, but I just find that funny. Im sorry. It is wrong and they should not do that, but for some reason I always end up laughing when people do that kinda stuff. Kinda makes the game more fun. Maybe im weird.