Mopey Tom and Constipated Bill

stevewin

What a couple of sullen bastards

<_<:doh::D:lol::lol:

At least I can go to bed with some amount of joy after a pretty crappy football day....

that being said, why didnt the Patriots kick the field goal and go for the onside kick???

785312[/snapback]

Their kicker had his last two bocked. It may not have been the right call, but I suspect it has to do with the fact that they realize they are in desperate need of a kicker.

Their kicker had his last two bocked. It may not have been the right call, but I suspect it has to do with the fact that they realize they are in desperate need of a kicker.

785373[/snapback]

The Pats are quickly learning what not paying your top guys there worth will get you. From having arguably the best kicker in the league to some rook who's last name ends with ski. <_<

The clock starts ticking on Brady next.

Anyone see the montage of Brady whining like a little B word and looking desperately to the refs for pass interference or whatever calls w/ 9 min. left in the game? Well, he got quite a few. There were about 20 clips in it, which was about 1/3 of their offensive plays, and NBC likely didn't show them all.

I know Tom is used to getting blowj--s from the refs, but they do need to come up for air every few hours.