If Coker get the boot...

IBTG81

Wow. Rutgers isn't beating Louisville. No way, even if Brohm and Bush are out (Brohm apparently is healing quickly). I like Rutgers and I think Schiano has closed the talent gap between Rutgers and the big time programs, but there's still a gap there.

Wow.  Rutgers isn't beating Louisville.  No way, even if Brohm and Bush are out (Brohm apparently is healing quickly).  I like Rutgers and I think Schiano has closed the talent gap between Rutgers and the big time programs, but there's still a gap there.

801666[/snapback]

I think they have a CHANCE, and that's only because the game is at RU.

They got destroyed last year after stomping on the Cardinal (56-5), so even if we lose by 10, I'd be somewhat happy.

• 1 month later...
And Penn St. got owned by 4 different teams.  :lol:

854033[/snapback]

Actually Penn State got pwnd by only 1 team, Notre Dame, who is rated #10 and has 2 losses to teams rated #2 and #3 :lol:

They played the #1 team in the country Ohio State close until late in the 4th when their 1st year QB tried to force a couple of throws leading to 2 TDs off turnovers. Game was alot closer than the 28-6 score.

They also lost to the #3 team by 7 points

They also lost to the #7 team by 10

Penn State plays a little tougher schedule. But then again they're in a real conference :D

Heres another interesting name to toss into the Miami coaching search, according to 1270he team here in tallahassee...

Bob Stoops

Stoops has ties to UM, has a house in the area, and word is that OU may be facing some serious NCAA sanctions. IT was said that if thr NCAA comes down hard on OU, looks for Stoops to bolt.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.