vincent placed on IR

Dan III

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. HUGE news. I liked the idea of keeping Simpson in the lineup, but now we need to find another safety ASAP.

And it looks like the people who suggested cutting TV in the preseason were right; at least we'd still have Baker on the roster instead of scrambling for a replacement...

They put him on IR because the injury was likely to keep him out 3-4 weeks? I'm I the only one that doesn't think this makes much sense?

And I share the sentiments of stevewin, I wish we had Baker as well.

Wow. HUGE news. I liked the idea of keeping Simpson in the lineup, but now we need to find another safety ASAP.

And it looks like the people who suggested cutting TV in the preseason were right; at least we'd still have Baker on the roster instead of scrambling for a replacement...

771691[/snapback]

Has Bowen ever played FS?

They put him on IR because the injury was likely to keep him out 3-4 weeks?  I'm I the only one that doesn't think this makes much sense?

And I share the sentiments of stevewin, I wish we had Baker as well.

771692[/snapback]

I think it's called "cutting Troy with dignity."

771691[/snapback]

They might have to consider working out a trade in exchange for a future pick.

Needs must, since they seem to be commited to a cover 2 variant so far.

771691[/snapback]

They should have kept Baker over Wire - Baker would have been insurance for both safety positions.